MALIN+GOETZ Conditioner uploaded by Sarah S.MALIN+GOETZ Conditioner uploaded by Sarah S.

BY MALIN + GOETZ

1.2% Cilantro Extract.  All Hair Types. Fatty Acid Absorption Technology. Our gentle, daily conditioner scientifically synthesizes natural cilantro with absorbent fatty acids and fatty alcohols.  Effectively hydrates and balances all hair and scalp types, unlike traditionally greasy oils that weigh down hair and irritate scalp.  Blended for advanced, residue-free conditioning and detangling.      Natural fragrance and color.  Easily integrated into daily maintenance regimen for color treated and processed hair. Malin + Goetz does not test on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This conditioner definitely has a curious smell to it. However, the smell does not last after you wash and dry your hair. This conditioner is moisturizing, but it doesn’t do anything to give your hair volume. That’s a bummer. I’ll stick to my usual volumizing products.
DONNA V.
I've always had a hard time with conditioners. They either seem ineffective or a waste of money for me. I have very short hair, it's thick and straight and I generally hate it. I was not blessed with luscious long locks of hair, but I accept it (at least I'm not balding!). In any event, conditioners never seemed to work for me. My hair would feel soft while conditioning it, but it would just go back to being dry and coarse once it dried. My hairstylist recommended using a conditioner daily, so I've tried several brands without a whole lot of excitement. I bought the Malin+Goetz Peppermint Shampoo--and I loved it, so I thought I'd try their conditioner. After about 5 weeks of using it, I can finally feel the difference in my hair all day. It feels softer, it is easier to manage. It usually sticks up straight out like my hair is full of cowlicks, but this seems to relax it almost and allow it to lay down as if I had much longer hair. It doesn't smell bad at all, a very faint hint of herbal cilantro, it smells more unscented than anything. A little is sufficient and by using it daily, I've felt a major improvement in my hair.....
Macy A.
I really like this conditioner a lot. It makes my hair super soft and I love the results! There is one trick that I learned with this specific brand though. You need to leave it in you hair a little longer than other conditioners.
Renee R.
I used this conditioner while at a New York City Hotel. I was surprised with how well it worked, considering most hotel complimentary toiletries don't work too well. However, this conditioner actually conditioned my hair quite well.