MALIN+GOETZ Clarifying Clay Mask uploaded by Holly N.MALIN+GOETZ Clarifying Clay Mask uploaded by Natalie S.

BY MALIN + GOETZ

Makalia P.
I’m not totally sure how i feel about this product. It’s nice and has a greenish tint to it once on the skin but it started to burn a bit. I have sensitive skin but it made my skin really red. But it made my face really soft and smooth. I think it depends on your skin type if this is good or not.
Elizabeth S.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this product! I received a sample of it from one of the beauty boxes I subscribe to and I was completely blown away. I have blackheads that pop up in random areas on my face and they are hard to remove. I also have textured skin tgat drives me crazy. After one use of this mask I could see a difference in my skin! My blackheads on my nose were diminished, the small bumps on my face had been reduced in size, and my skin was brighter. I was thrilled!

I highly recommend this product!
Zawadi N.
Brooklyn, NY
I got a 0.4oz sample size from Birchbox and it lasted me about a month and half. I was really happy about how long such little product lasted because it CLEARED MY ACNE. My cousins came from abroad and met me with the worst skin. My scars and hyper pigmentation were dark and so pronounced, I wore concealer as foundation every day. But after two weeks I was so impressed with the improvements on my skin, that I stopped wearing foundation. I suspect the secret is in the superior exfoliation you get with the mask. After spreading it on and leaving it for 15 minutes, I'd pat water and scrub scrub scrub until it began to faintly sting. Then I'd wash the product off and emerge looking like a new woman. Now, while the mask is a bit on the expensive side, the product is completely worth it. My skin loved it!
Cassandra C.
This is has some serious, deep-pore cleansing power. I got a sample size from Birchbox. I cleansers my face and dried it, then put a thin layer of the mask where I usually beak out (cheeks, jawline). I left it on 10-15 min then rinsed it off in a circular motion to get the exfoliation benefits. After using it my face felt so clean it felt like I have just washed it with toothpaste of something. It felt minty fresh. Not sure what is in there that causes that, but I liked it. The exfoliation is heavy duty, so I will only use it maybe 1x a week.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
Got this in my November Birchbox and really loved it. Packaging is modern. The product itself is a mint green grainy paste that you slather a thin layer over your face. As it dries you feel a cool tingling sensation. When it's time to wash off the grainy particles exfoliate as you rub circles in your skin . After leaves your skin feeling soft and clean. Took away one star because it is a bit pricey and not widely available to the masses.
Britt A.
Aubrey, TX
I received this in my birchbox and have fallen in love with this product! It is gentle but still does the job. It totally exceeded my expectations. Love the modern packaging as well. Good Good Stuff. I highly recommend you try it!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I'm not that in to clay mask because I have dry skin and it feels like it pulls all the hydration I do have, out. I don't care for this at all. It smells like medicine. It would be great for oily or acne prone skin. I don't know what Birchbox was thinking?
Caroline P.
This clay mask is great. It also works as a scrub as you apply it. I got it from Birchbox and it worked perfectly, I really like it. It left my face feeling clean and fresh. I would purchase this again to use weekly.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
This is a solid mud mask. It did not bother my sensitive skin. As someone with dry skin though j only use projects like his very rarely because it dries my skin out. However, in the hot humid summer these is nice for clearing out and tightening up pores.
Sarah G.
Flushing, NY
This is a great mask! Has nice exfoliation benefits as well as a cooling effect after you have rinsed it off. I got it as a sample from my birch box and have only used it twice so far, but I'm hoping for good long-term results!
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Did you like the scent of this?