MALIN+GOETZ cilantro hair conditioner, 16 oz uploaded by Sarah S.MALIN+GOETZ cilantro hair conditioner, 16 oz uploaded by Sarah S.

BY MALIN + GOETZ

Our gentle, daily conditioner scientifically synthesizes natural cilantro with absorbent botanical fatty acids. Effectively hydrates and ph balances all hair and scalp types, unlike traditionally greasy oils that weigh down hair and silicones that coat the hair shaft and irritate the scalp. Blended for advanced, residue-free conditioning and detangling. Natural fragrance and color. Safe for color treated, Brazilian straightened, and processed hair. 1.2% Cilantro Extract. All Hair Types. Fatty Acid Absorption Technology cilantro hair conditioner see more...

Sarah S.
I got to try a sample of this shampoo and conditioner a few days ago. This conditioner definitely has a curious smell to it. However, the smell does not last after you wash and dry your hair. This conditioner is moisturizing, but it doesn’t do anything to give your hair volume. That’s a bummer. I’ll stick to my usual volumizing products.
Suzanne F.
Love this conditioner! My boyfriend's gym carries this product line & he brought home some samples. I'm HOOKED. It says "cilantro" but it doesn't really smell like cilantro...more of an herby scent, which is lovely. You really only need a small amount to do the job. I use about a quarter size for my long hair. It's pricey but will last a long time. it also de-tangles amazingly.
Eva K.
new york, NY
Obsessed with this stuff. Use it with their peppermint shampoo, and you will have the healthiest, softest, shiniest hair. The ultimate duo. I’m love!!
Liana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I LOVE this conditioner and tried the first time along with malin+goetz other products features at the Le meridian in San Francisco. I’ve been ordering full sized bottles of this for a few months now and still am very happy with it.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
My hair feels so silky after I use this! I was pleasantly surprised! It’s not too heavy - my hair looks like there’s volume to it as well.