Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Hand Treatment

by Malin + Goetz

an intensely nourishing cream that absorbs quickly to hydrate without residue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Hand Treatment!
Christie  S.
Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Hand Treatment uploaded by Christie  S.
🌺I’m loving this Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Moisturizer. It’s nice & creamy. I’ve been using it as an overnight hand lotion & wake up to lovely moisturized hands. The scent is very medicinal & herbal-y at first but after it starts to wear off I swear it smells like fruity pebbles...I’m not complaining 😜 thanks for the chance to test this out free!
Gemma Louise M.
Los Angeles, CA
Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Hand Treatment uploaded by Gemma Louise M.
One of the biggest difficulties I've faced when trying to find a solid hand treatment is the trail of rogue products that left my hands feeling oily. Thank the beauty gods for Malin+Goetz! This treatment isn't oily in the slightest but still provides ample hydration. It's also especially beneficial to my cuticles.
Ari C.
Saint Paul , MN
Doesn't leave your hands greasy and gets the job done. It's very light and you can reapply every so often. Great for my office job so I don't get my keyboard all slimy.
Sage D.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Great product, tiny size. The smell is wonderful and the texture is super luxurious. It’s thick enough to stick around but not too thick that it doesn’t actually absorb. Love the product, just wish it was a bit bigger for the price
Sunny G.
Lakeland, FL
I loved this lotion during my time of need. This was the complimentary lotion in my hotel room at the Four Seasons. Never did I expect to need lotion add much as I did that night. It got this Florida girl through her first Chicago winter night in 3 years, and for that i'm grateful.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I actually really enjoyed using this lotion! It smells really nice and absorbs very fast into your skin. It doesn't feel greasy or too oily but my hands definitely feel moisturized after using it. A nice lightweight lotion.
Salma A.
Malin + Goetz Vitamin B5 Hand Treatment uploaded by Salma A.
What with all the hand-washing going on these days, for many men, this will be their first foray into moisturising palms and massaging nails and knuckles.  Vitamin B5, honey and almond blended together to tend to dry, stressed skin, without any oils. The result? Non-greasy, soft and supple hands. Great if you’re in a hurry, however, it can work out a little expensive for some as you don't get much for £18, a mere 48ml to be precise.

Looking for your answer?