Malin + Goetz Rum Bar Soap-3 oz. uploaded by Sarah S.

BY MALIN + GOETZ

Our foaming cleansing bar is synthesized with our warm rum tonic eau de toilette, gently and effectively purifying and balancing all skin types. Blended to hydrate while rinsing free of residue without irritation, drying, or stripping; helping to reduce epidermal stress. Natural color. Easily integrated into daily maintenance and prevention regimen. 2.0 % Rum Eau De Toilette. Hand+Body. Advanced Hydration Technology Rum Scented Bar Soap see more...

Sarah S.
Akron
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got to try out a sample of the soap for a few days. It smells absolutely fantastic. There is a hint of rum smell to it, but it is far from overpowering. The soap itself is moisturizing, but being in bar form, it does have a tendency to fall off of the bar fairly easily when wet.
Mark W.
The smell of the rum bar is everything! It doesn’t dry your skin, letting you retain the natural moisture. It’s really effective and I can tell my skin is clean, I smell great too. I recommend this!