Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo

by Malin + Goetz

an everyday foaming shampoo to effectively clarify all hair + scalp types.

When used the first time did it shed your hair alot ?
I have wanted to try this because I love peppermint smelling anything, but has it broken anyone out? For whatever reason I break out from certain shampoos and conditioners. I’m usually an Oribe girl, but this just sounds fun 😅
Start your review of Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo!
Kamani A.
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Kamani A.
I like that the shampoo is under clean beauty and does not have harsh chemicals like many other shampoos on the market. When I washed my hair, I had a lot of styling product in my hair. The shampoo was able to cut through and thoroughly clean my hair in the first washing round. I usually have to wash my hair twice to get my hair thoroughly clean. The peppermint is such a nice touch as it gently tingles your scalp but also creates stimulation in the hair follicle which interns stimulate hair growth. I would definitely put this shampoo under the category of a high performance clean beauty product.
Ashley C.
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Ashley C.
The peppermint is the perfect scent for the holidays. It’ll make the perfect Christmas gift as well!
•scout• S.
Greenbrier, AR
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by •scout• S.
My hair has never looked so shiny and clean, nor felt this soft. This shampoo is amazing. I have been using it 2x a week and absolutely love it. The smell is not too overpowering, but I love peppermint smells. I will totally repurchase when I run out.
Cassidy H.
Gardendale, AL
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Cassidy H.
I love the way this shampoo smells!! I have used it a few times showering before bed and I love the way my hair feels the next morning! I usually sleep with wet hair but anyways I love this shampoo and the fresh Peppermint smell!!
Hala A.
W Springfield, MA
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Hala A.
Very nice and fresh. As a hair stylist I Highly recommend it for people with itchy scalp or have a lot of Dandruff
Lisa B.
Walnut Creek, CA
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Lisa B.
This is super natural yummy shampoo for your hair. I used this and no conditioner and my hair looked fantastic!
Lekaela M.
Albany, NY
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Lekaela M.
This is probably the best shampoo I have used this year. It really does a great job getting all the dirt and build up out of my scalp and hair which leaving it feeling very cleansed and fresh without the harshness. The additional peppermint makes it all the better.
Halie V.
San Diego, CA
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Halie V.
Seriously I am so impressed and completely in love with this shampoo. My hair has literally never felt more clean, especially at the root where buildup often occurs due to products and sweat. I received this complimentary from Influenster and I WILL be purchasing when my bottle runs out!! Also want to the the scalp detox version!
Courtney H.
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Courtney H.
I received this product as a complimentary item for testing through Influenster. When I did my research, I had high hopes. The smell isn't bad. it's a pleasant peppermint smell and it DID help with dry, itchy scalp a little. However, it left my roots feeling somewhat oily and my midstrands feeling like straw directly after use. It does feel like it did what it claims to do, my hair feels like it's stripped the residue from leftover product and it feels clean. I'm just not sure how I feel about it right after I use it. I will try it a couple more times to get a better idea but so far, it's not really for me.
Christine C.
Poinciana, FL
Malin + Goetz Peppermint Shampoo uploaded by Christine C.
Omg this has been a lifesaver since I moved to Florida and after having my daughter. It helps relieve my itchy scalp in between washes. loved that it doesn't have harsh chemicals since I no longer dye my hair. My hair and scalp have never been so happy. Definitely recommend to anyone suffering from itchy scalp.