Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm

by Malin + Goetz

a hydrating lip gel to help restore dry lips with long-lasting protection.

Where can one purchase?
Would anyone recommend this lip moisturizer by Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm over Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy???
Are there any lip balms close to quality of the Malin and Goetz set [product:malingoetz-mojito-lip-balm] ?
Start your review of Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
I have the worst dry lips This is a miracle worker. I cant say enough good things about this balm. I'm such a frugal shopper but this is worth every cent. Amazing what this product can doin reviews
...Ipsy subscriptions months ago. I absolutely fell in love! It felt very moisturizing on my lips and made great improvement in the dryness I was dealing with. It wasn't waxy and didn't make my lips dryer like a lot of other "moisturizers" and "balms". I want to also ad that a little goes a long way and it lasted me almost 4 months! I hardly repurchase products that I get in my Ipsy bags but I totally repurchased this lip moisturizer by MALIN+GOETZ!in reviews
valraye H.
Milwaukee, WI
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by valraye H.
Recieved this in a beauty bag and I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips very hydrated and isn't too sticky. The mojito smell is lovely and not too overwhelming. The only downside is if you go though balms quick the price might add up to buy it over and over compared other balms out there.
Lydia I.
Jacksonville, FL
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Lydia I.
My little girl and I love using this refreshing, long lasting and hydrating lip balm. Especially during the colder days when our lips are chapped. Its really soothing to the lips and left our lips feeling soft and moisturized. It absorbs quickly, and didn't transfer.
Zoee S.
Old Hickory, TN
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Zoee S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay so this lip balm is amazing. Best one I’ve had in years. It has a cooling minty methanol sensation, like minty gum. It’s cooling on the lips. And it covers the surface area in a thick layer of the balm like a gloss, but it’s not sticky it’s so nice. Amazing stuff.
Vanessa H.
Davison, MI
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Vanessa H.
I received this lip balm on one of my beauty boxes. I was like mmmkay another lip balm that I won't like. Woah was I wrong. This is amazing stuff. The smell, Mojito, is not too strong and so unique for a lippie. I actually will put a lip oil on my lips, let it soak in, and after a few minutes put this on. It will stay all night and my lips feel amazing in the morning!
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Dianne S.
This is a really nicely scented squeeze tube lip balm that is very effective. It’s been snowing here multiple times per week so the dry heat has been blasting through my home and this lip balm has really been put to the test. It passed with flying colors.
Isabelly S.
Ladson, SC
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Isabelly S.
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Isabelly S.
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm This lip balm has a really good smell and taste! It make my lips super hydrated and lasts a long time!
Natalie K.
Phoenix, AZ
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Natalie K.
💋I absolutely love this lip balm. It goes on smooth and thick. It does not make my lips feel sticky. It also doesn't have a strange flavor. I get chapped lips a lot. You probably assume I live somewhere where it gets cold. But I live in Phoenix, Arizona, which means when the temperature is 65 degrees that is cold. I have a bad habit of picking my lips.💋 👄I love to wear this at night. When I wake up my lips feel moisturized.  This product has saved my lips. I know longer wake up with cracked and chapped lips, which means I don't pick my lips. I love this product and have repurchased it many times. I definitely recommend it.👄 Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm
Rosa C.
San Juan
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Rosa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am not a user of lip balms since I have oily skin and using lip balm makes me feel that my skin is even oiler but this balm is great. It doesn't feel sticky and has a great taste. I use it overnight and in the morning my lips are really soft. I even eat and it doesn't feel messy.
Jonathan U.
Inwood, NY
Malin + Goetz Mojito Lip Balm uploaded by Jonathan U.
A little goes a long way. I only use a tiny bit and it last a couple hours. My wife loves it more than I do. Can be a bit to shiny for my taste.
Libby J.
Peshtigo, WI
I received this lip balm in my Ipsy makeup trial bag. I wasn't sure about it, and almost didn't give it a try due to the flavoring. I'm not a fan of minty things. Well, I wouldn't call it minty. It's just very neutral scented and flavored. The balm is very slick (and almost lube like) going on, but it's incredibly long lasting. And not in a sticky way - it dries down some but your lips keep a little shine and moisture. I lost my original balm, and was so addicted that I needed to replace it immediately. This is great on its own for a natural look or layered over a great lip stain.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Heather H.
il y a 8 mois
Emily T. il y a 8 mois
They are both good but I definitely like Fresh Sugar best!