BY MALIN + GOETZ

Our natural, firm hold styling aid offers matte, residue-free grooming without weighing down hair or irritating scalp. Synthesizing botanicals meadowfoam seed, cannabis sativa seed, and soybean with absorbent fatty acids for moisture, definition and texture. Yucca and Aloe plant extracts to help prevent damage and protect. Natural fragrance and color. Hair Pomade. see more...

Kristin C.
Homewood, IL
I was first introduced to this brand through a monthly beauty sample subscripted known as ipsy. This pomade works fairly well. I am not sure if it is the best pomade on the market right now, but I do know that it smells nice. I wish it was not so sticky though...
Lakin W.
Lancaster, CA
This pomade was not my favorite. This is only because I feel it was not the right product for the way I style my hair. The hold was not quite as firm as I would like, and it felt a little too greasy.
Grania F.
Cincinnati, OH
My husband uses this every day. He loves throwing it on after showering and it keeps his hair touchable but stays in place all day. He's tried other pomades and likes this one the best.
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Way to sticky and greasy. I got this as a sample and wow it was a mistake to use it. Be careful a little goes a long way.