Malin + Goetz Facial Cleansing Oil

by Malin + Goetz

an emulsifying oil cleanser to effectively remove all makeup + impurities.

Can this remove makeup too?
Is this a good makeup remover for sensitive acne prone skin?
I received this as a gift. My face can get very oily and is extremely sensitive if I use the wrong products. Will this leave my skin super oily after using it? I understand it is a cleansing oil, but I have been able to use some cleansing oil products without it leaving my skin looking extremely oily. Is this one of those products? Also, is it good for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Malin + Goetz Facial Cleansing Oil!
Product Highlights
My skin is sensitive and very oily. Came across this cleanser and fell in love. A little of this product goes a very long way. It removes eye makeup as well as foundation and doesn't strip your skin. Would very highly recommend this line. in reviews
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
Malin + Goetz Facial Cleansing Oil uploaded by Vitalijs O.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
🙏🏼What’s up fam! Happy Sunday! Let’s talk cleansing oils today, more specifically this Cleansing Oil by @malinandgoetz, because ... we love cleansing oils out here😅 🤍I’ve been a fan of cleansing oils and cleansing balms for a minute now! We all love a double cleanse but I actually enjoy the oily texture as well, I enjoy the process tremendously, matter fact cleansing (both my first and second cleanse) is hands down my favorite step in my routine!🤍 🌟This guy applies like a dream, it’s definitely on a slicker side, this isn’t a dry oil or anything, it glides across your skin beautifully transforming into this stunning milky texture when it comes in contact with water, Grape seed, Avocado as well as Jojoba oil break down your SPF/Makeup beautifully, Lavender Oil balances and offers a calming relief! I love this blend of oils fam, it’s very solid and effective💎 🙏🏼This cleansing oil always leave my skin feeling super supple and moisturized, never greasy or stripped, we love that!✨ 💜As much as I love this New York based brand (shout out New Yawk👏🏼) this cleansing oil’s a little expensive, you don’t exactly get a lot of product considering you need at least 5-7 pumps every night, you can definitely find cheaper options out there, but just like with Tatcha’s Cleansing Oil, this guy’s a very nice luxurious cleansing oil if you wanna treat yourself🌟 😊What’s your favorite cleansing oil out there? What’s your favorite Malin + Goetz product?🤔 Also, feel free to to follow me on my IG skincare blog for more reviews: @skincarecharmer😊
Mindy N.
Irvine, CA
This stuff really works. The packing is really nice I love the pump on the bottle. The smell is really pretty. My only complaint is you can probably get a cheaper alternative to this product that can do the same thing.
Liz G.
Hurst, TX
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean and fresh! It doesn't dry out my skin and it smells great. Even my husband loves using this! Great for sensitive skin too!
Denise L.
Love love love love!!! This is so great to clean my face!!!! It met.All of my expectation Dan I loverrrrrrf
Shikira H.
North Miami, FL
Claudia L.
Phoenix, AZ
I usually prefer a cleansing balm over an oil for a first cleanse but really wanted to try this and it does not disappoint. It’s not too thick and is very easy to spread and move around your face. Removes makeup and any other product very easily. Has a nice scent.
Dallas A.
Dallas, TX
I’ve been using this for about a month and it’s still taking me time to get used to it. It’s unlike anything I’ve used before. I prefer to feel the cleanser on my face but you really don’t feel this one. Once you add some water it feels different. Cleanses but still not convinced just yet.
Brandi P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cleanser feels good and removes all eye and face makeup easily. It transitions to a cleanser when wet and rinses clean. I didn't care for the scent.
Michelle R.
One of the best cleansing oils on the market, this product completely emulsifies in water, so nothing is left behind, and everything comes off!! It’s safe and gentle to use in the eye area, and the scent is like that of a high end spa. I actually look forward to cleansing my face at night with this product!
Samantha D.
New York
Purchased at: Space NK
I’ve been using this cleansing oil for two years now. It removes make up with ease and leaves my skin feeling really clean. Have tried so many cleansing oils, this is one of my favourites