Malin + Goetz Eau de Toilette, Dark Rum uploaded by Tonique M.

BY MALIN + GOETZ

Our rum tonic is synthesized for its natural, warm notes and general well being. Modern and dynamic, this formidable and long-lasting fragrance performs on its own or paired with the subtle freshness of our Synthesized Lotus Root, creating a unique sensory balance tailored to an individual or couple. Notes: Top notes of bergamot and plum, middle notes of rum and leather, dry down of amber, patchouli, and milk. Paired with our innovative synthesized lotus. Natural spray. Pair with our fresh, subtle Synthesized Lotus Root for perfect balance. Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states. see more...

Darla B.
Menifee, CA
This is one of my faves. It’s on the verge of masculine, like I like, but a woman can wear it. It has that boozy, speakeasy feel. The bottle is very no frills/minimalist, but what’s inside...so unique, I’ve never smelled anything like it.
Erica S.
Purvis
I love Malin and Goetz products, and this is no exception. I wish the scent formulation was a little closer to that of their rum body wash because, to me, that's their best smelling product.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I like this scent!! It’s different than the other ones I’ve had. The only thing is that I wish it wasn’t so pricey. A nice one to add to your perfume collection.
Savannah P.
Dark Rum by Malin + Goetz is a great unisex fragrance- it will truly work for a man or a woman. It is warm and woody, with slight boozy undertones- however, I would consider this woody more than anything else. It's not overpowering, but it does project well and those close to you will smell it; therefore, I would say it has medium sillage. Regarding longevity, this fragrance lasts about 6-8 hours on me with one application. In my opinion, this fragrance would work in numerous settings (work, parties, school) and can be worn every season. Dark Rum is warm, dry, woody, slightly boozy but not sweet, and fairly linear. If you like any of those characteristics in a fragrance, I recommend trying this one!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
I bought this sight unseen looking for something close to Elizabeth and James Nirvana Bourbon, thinking it may have that deep sultry scent since Rum is a main topnote. It's not even close. It's not a bad scent, but I don't think it's exactly a body scent, at least not for me. It smells like fabric softener to me now, but it could grow on me. Definitely not a return, but not what u was looking for. On to the next scent I suppose!
Tonique M.
London, London
Looking at the bottle, an empty sign is always a good sign. The Malin and Goetz dark rum had been my go-to everyday fragrance throughout autumn.

‘Our signature, best-selling scent, dark rum is a modern interpretation of traditional bay rum, distilled for women and men. This fine fragrance is an intoxicating elixir blended with zesty bergamot and plum, tattered leather and amber for an alluringly warm, incredibly sensual and utterly addictive effect. What began as a singular note highlighted with surrounding notes to bring out all the things you think of when you smell rum. Highlighted in our amenity program, rum is a fan favourite for both men and women.’

The first day that I wore the dark rum fragrance, I was complimented throughout the day on how nice I smelt. I love how the sweet scent of amber as it entwines with the rum and I am left smelling sweet but dark and oudy. I might have to take this fragrance into the winter months with me and I definitely will be repurchasing.
Naw A.
I really like this scent! It's warm, boozy, a little bit tropical - it reminds me of being under the sun with a drink in hand. Its not for everyone, but I absolutely love it! Can't wait to try the candle as well! The only think I would change is the way the nozzle sprays, I don't think it distributes the fragrance well.