Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum

by Malin + Goetz

A refreshing reinvention of a traditionally dark + spicy aroma inspired by bay rum, which is both alluringly warm and fresh.

Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum Does anyone know of a good dupe?
Start your review of Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum!
812 23rd Avenue South W.
Seattle, WA
Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum uploaded by 812 23rd Avenue South W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I came across this scent a little over 7 years ago and it’s been in my collection since. I get so many compliments on this. Very boozy, you can smell the rum accords, but incredibly sweet and sexy. Can definitely work as an everyday scent, if you can pull it off. Batch No.: 20197 #Beauty #Fragrance #MensGrooming #SelfCare
Jenna L.
Pickering, ON
I was immediately turned ofFf by this. Its VERY masculine smelling with undertones of leather. If you like that, great! It's not for me and I will be giving it away.
Crystal V.
This very quickly became my favourite fragrance. It is rich without being overwhelming and heavy. I am not a fan of sweet, flowery fragrances, nor do I like overly heavy or masculine ones. This strikes the perfect balance. It is also long lasting and you don't have to spray a whole lot on, so the bottle lasts a really long time. My husband loves it and I get compliments quite often. No one can quite put their finger on what it smells like. I also have very sensitive skin and this doesn't make me break out in blotches or even make me itchy. Total win!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I subscribed to Scentbird for awhile and decided to give this scent a shot. I prefer unisex slightly masculine scents despite being a woman. Dark Rum is exactly what I was looking for. It is rich and layered with so many excellent notes. It is a woody type warm scent but not overpowering. It's notes are rum, plum, milk, amber, and leather. It's a truly unique scent unlike any other. Though it's good for special occasions, date nights, etc., I tend to wear it frequently as my everyday scent. It's not the longest lasting fragrance, usually between 5 and 8 hours of wear depending on my activity levels. Personally I think this scent is a 5/5 and I absolutely would reccomended trying it out.
audrey L.
Allentown, PA
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
LOVE this scent! I have never found something quite like this fragrance. A lot of perfumes tend to be too heavy or sweet. This is NEITHER. The scent is warm and inviting and my go to during the winter months
Mark T.
Brooklyn, NY
Great fragrance. It has a deep sweet tone that I find really nice but the scent can become a little redundant for me. When I bought it as a sample, it seemed a lot warmer. There are days when I wear this fragrance and don't always love how sweet a fragrance it is. It is great to layer with other scents though. It goes great with amber and oud scents as a compliment.
Devon G.
Riverview, NB
Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum uploaded by Devon G.
Don’t let the name of this scare you off. It smells so delicious and sexy. Smokey, full and rich with hints of rum and amber. The price of this little bottle is a little steep but it’s very mega sexy. Gives me major cowboy after the bar scent if that’s a thing hahah
Fabi M.
Kitchener, ON
Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum uploaded by Fabi M.
#OMG I am pleasantly surprise with this brand!!! I got the vox box and I am in love with all products!! But I must confess.... the perfume is my favourite so far! What a smell!!! And stays in your skin for long! I love it and I love that they are in Canada now!!
Jessica F.
Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jessica F.
I LOVE this scent! it is musky but with a hint of sweetness. I love that it can be unisex. so both myself and my hubby wear it. I didn't notice any hint of rum but I don't mind that. it's not over powering so it's perfect for daytime use or nighttime and the scent lasts all day! definitely a keeper! and the bottle is so cute!
Tyler J.
Whitby, ON
Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum uploaded by Tyler J.
Received this unisex Eau De Parfum today as part of my box from #malinandgoetz. Very unique style of bottle that is reminiscent of an old apothecary. I was really happy with the scent of this. I do think it’s a slightly more feminine smell for me personally, but it’s definitely wearable by anyone. It’s got a very sweet, slightly floral with a bit of a spice after note. This would make a wonderful gift for anyone. Highly recommend this scent for anyone wanting to try something different. #MGcanada Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Molly R.
Calgary
il y a 9 mois
Malin + Goetz Dark Rum Eau De Parfum Does anyone know of a good dupe?
Dave M. il y a 9 mois
I've spotted bad dupes not good ones, the Malin + Goetz is rich and deep scented - tough to copy quality.