Malin + Goetz Cannabis Eau De Parfum

by Malin + Goetz

a rich + earthy scent that brings to mind lazy afternoons + a lingering smokiness.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malin + Goetz Cannabis Eau De Parfum!
Terry G.
Kittery , ME
Malin + Goetz Cannabis Eau De Parfum uploaded by Terry G.
The parfum I’m reviewing is “Vapor”, this scent is very nice and is unisex. I bought this because of someone posting about it and I took the chance. I’m very pleased with blind buy and would buy it again. Malin + Goetz
Andrea S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Malin + Goetz Cannabis Eau De Parfum uploaded by Andrea S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Happy 4-20 y'all! Thought I'd try out this perfume called "Cannabis" by Malin+Goetz I got as part of a sampler pack. It's actually quite sweet and not at all like the strong odor you'd try to cover up after smoking. Wouldn't be my daily fragrance but I'm digging it today and it's nice for something different.
Brandon W.
Seattle, WA
Malin + Goetz Cannabis Eau De Parfum uploaded by Brandon W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Another great offering from Malin and Goetz that has been in my collection for YEARS now. I always keep this on hand for days when I want to do a full 180 on scents that I usually wear. This is very clean, slightly smoky scent that truly stands out against other cannabis scent offerings. It dries down to something slightly intimate, but you can still smell it as it does waft around nicely. Great for everyday use or for a sunny day spent on the rooftop. Batch No.: 20121 #Beauty #Fragrance #MensGrooming #SelfCare
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
1,031 reviews
LOVE this one. It’s a deep sort of masculine scent. It has a slightly fruity & fresh scent.
Patrick F.
Beaver, PA
I originally received this as a sample from Scentbird and immediately was hooked. It has a very complex profile that has notes that go from peppery to a mild citrus and a woody base. Would highly recommend to anyone who likes supporting the lesser known cologne/perfume companies. Stand out and don’t smell like you just bought whatever from the mall.
Adam C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Space NK
Absolutely top tier scent! I am in love with this perfume and cannot justify spending money on other products when I have this. It has a musky, dark scent which isn’t overwhelming or overpowering.
LUCY H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this scent. It is so unique and I love that you don't find everyone on the street wearing this scent. I like this more than every other scent and prefer it to all the big name brands from Sephora. I wish it was a bit longer lasting when sprayed on. I also like the roller version.
Rafael S.
Orlando, FL
It has a nice, herbal fragrance but to me it doesn't really represent what I would expect from Cannabis fragrance. The scent is strong and lasts a long time so if you like to use a lot of cologne, I would recommend trying a little bit first or you might trigger allergies to people around you. It is good, the brand is great, but it could be better.
Abby C.
I absolutely love this fragrance. I got a sample through Scentbird my first month and used it for weeks. They had it categorized as a unisex fragrance, I found it here under mens. I would recommend it for anyone regardless of gender.
Joshua R.
Alameda, CA
I don’t understand why it is called Cannabis… maybe patchouli pepper would have been better. Either way, a very nice woody, peppery (think black pepper) citrusy, herbal/ green/ patchouli scent. I would recommend this to other guys who like spicy but not sweet scents. There is no sweetness in this to my nose, which is great because I like sweet fragrances but like switching it up. I personally think this works well year round and it is a suitable office scent if not applied too heavily, like most fragrance.

Looking for your answer?