Malin + Goetz Cannabis Candle

by Malin + Goetz

a rich + earthy scent that brings to mind lazy afternoons + a lingering smokiness.

What is the wick made of?
Start your review of Malin + Goetz Cannabis Candle!
Kasie N.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Malin + Goetz Cannabis Candle uploaded by Kasie N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This product smells super fresh and delicious, sort of an aqua fragrance. The votive burns for hours and smells wonderful. They seem pricey but they last much longer than other candles I have burned. Very nice gift for someone!
Katelynn E.
i love love love candles! pretty much any candle! and i loved the look of this one and the smell and this last so long for the size of it which i love!!
J N.
One of my favorites/go to candles. I’ve gone through a bunch of these over the years. I love the warm, woodsy, herbal scent. It’s a soft natural wax. Fills rooms fairly well. Lovely!
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
This isn’t weed shop smells, it’s much more heavenly than that. I love most of their range of candles and this one is no exception. It’s soft while filling a room, earthenly with a touch of sweetness. If only weed smelled this good.
Jackie R.
BOSTON, MA
Decorator Expert Level 1
The Malin + Goetz Cannabis candle is our favorite! They are perfectly aromatic & go well when combined with one of the softer scents. The price is higher than most candles. But the longevity & quality are worth every penny.
Terri N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is without a doubt the sexiest candle I've owned. The smell is earthy, seductive and evoking. I want to say it lasts a long time, but it really doesn't because you'll want to burn it every night/all the time. Sets a very sexy mood.
Michelle  R.
The ultimate candle scent; it’s sexy, fresh, bright, and a little earthy. It absolutely does not smell like what you’d expect “cannabis” to smell like. I always give this candle as gifts to friends and family because I have yet to find someone who does NOT love this scent!
Vangie E.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this candle is great!! Love the scent!! Doesn't even smell like the plant! It lasts long. But it is a bit pricey.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the Cannibus scent- I don't think it smells like the plant AT ALL. It's a bit more of a masculine scent, but still unisex, IMO. This candle is definitely expensive. Like crazy expensive. BUT, it's smell really throws and fills up the room. Your whole downstairs will smell like this lovely candle in just an hour of burning. It's a 60 plus hour candle, so it should last a while!
Kori S.
Cottage Grove, OR
If you like the cannabis scent then you MUST try this candle. I have these candles in every room, I have never been disappointed trying a new scent. They are made with ZERO cannabis products and thus they are 100% legal everywhere in the world and VERY MUCH worth every dime! Highly recommend to anyone who loves candles!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...