Malie Organics Organic Roll-On Perfume uploaded by Folly T.

BY MALIE ORGANICS

Malie Organics perfume is hand crafted from a blend of rich organic oils that soak into the skin leaving a soft and subtle, alluring aroma. This roll-on perfume glides on skin with silky ease and is small enough to bring with you everywhere!  Beautifully packaged and artesian wrapped,  Malie Organics Perfume reveals the natural bounty of Hawaii and the essence of paradise in every drop. Let the purest, most sensual scents of Hawaii become your exotic signature with Malie Organics Perfume. 70% of ingredients produced by certified organic farming techniques. Organic Roll-On Perfume, Plumeria. see more...

• The photo was right side up on my iPad & when I loaded it, I prev...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this perfume? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Folly T.
North Canton, OH
Every time I apply Malie (pronounced mah-lee-ay) Organics Roll-on perfume, I am transported to the healing power of the Hawaiian Islands & its lush, tropical paradise. Yet, I have never been there. I was given the gift of their fragrant, Pikake oil, or Hawaiian Jasmine, from a dear friend who recently visited. But as part of this review, I must share, a story of friendship, spanning thousands of miles, over 25 years. Along the way, over the years, we both were struck by the healing power of botanicals, through our shared histories & via our personal journeys. In college, on a budget, we dappled with essential oils. For me, when patchouli was much too strong, I turned to vanillas & coconuts. In the early days of our careers, she found therapeutic properties in bergamont, geranium, & ylang ylang. On to marriage. With her husband, my friend visited Hawaii. Retelling the highlights of her trip, started with her disembarking the plane, when instead of the onslaught of jet fuel or air pollution, she described how she was immediately struck by the vibrant smells of local flora & fauna; pikake, hibiscus, plumeria, & anthurium. Another adventure lead her to the Redwoods of California, my first question posed, in all seriousness, "What does it smell like?" She recently returned to Hawaii, this time solo, to create her own memories. Instead of my dear friend trying to describe to me Hawaii & those smells, I received a gift in the mail, Malie Organics, Pikake Hawaiian Jasmine essential oil. Now, I don't have to inquire about scents or those tropical fragrances. I do not keep the Malie near my make-up, nor on my dresser vanity. It is by my door, on a wicker shelf, near my car keys. So, when I leave the house, I can take a part of the Hawaiian Islands with me. An aromatic gift that for me is the essence of sharing healing, strength, memory. And friendship.
Kristy L.
5219 Roosevelt ave 52st Woodside , NY 3fl
I use this to go to sleep everyday, it makes me feel refreshing, just by writing this review I could easily smell the perfume lol is a very great smell you will fall in love and think is amazing , I buy it all the time.
China C.
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Oh, how beautiful! I feel like I can almost smell perfume from just reading the description. I'm definitely going to try this out. I noticed it said only 70% of the ingredients are organic.. :(
Veronica M.
salisbury md
Where can I get this perfume?
Folly T.
North Canton, OH
The photo was right side up on my iPad & when I loaded it, I previewed before doing. How do I remove a photo I post?:(