BY MALIE ORGANICS

Bath & Shower Lather Indulge in a bathing experience full of natural indigenous ingredients including cleansing awapuhi root and moisturizing kukui and coconut oils.  Infused with the therapeutic aroma of pikake Hydrosols, Malie Kaua i s luxurious bath lather moisturizes while cleansing, leaving your skin smooth, clean and refreshed. Nature s purest luxury products from the Garden Island of Kaua i. Malie Kaua i never uses petroleum, mineral spirits, sulfates or parabens. Body Wash, Pikake see more...

• Is this a good product should I buy!?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Anita B.
Anita B.
Jamaica , NY
I love anything organic so this wash is great it has a nice scent so that is a plus and I don't see anything wrong with it . It is very gentle and I love the feeling it gives so I would recommend it !
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Weslaco, TX
I love using this body wash cause it makes me smell good and many people stay over they ask where I purchased it it does wonders!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Wellness Guru Expert
Lovely body wash! Such a great smelling scent that lasts decently long! Leaves me feeling clean and moisturized!
Mariana S.
Mariana S.
Amazing product! I use it after my shower and is the best. Smells so good. I recommend it
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Plano, TX
I received this Malie plumeria body wash from my friend that lives in hawaii for my birthday a few years ago. Its my go-to relaxation, mommy time bath soap, to indulge and have time to myself. i love this scent and the way my skin feels after i get out of the shower.
Cassandra R.
Cassandra R.
Burnaby, BC
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband and I discovered malie organics in Hawaii on our honeymoon almost three years ago and it is easily one of our favorite body washes!! Koke'e is our favorite scent. It smells like a Hawaiian dream!! If you come across this brand definitely pick a few products up! You wont be disappointed.
Shivangi p.
Shivangi p.
Delay
this is a great product it has got this lovely fruity smell somewhat like peach . it leaves your body clean an yet moisturized properly.
julia E.
julia E.
pittsburgh , PA
Is this a good product should I buy!?