Rich & Divine Indulge in a nourishing blend of natural indigenous ingredients, including moisturizing kukui, macadamia and coconut oils.  Infused with the therapeutic aroma of pikake Hydrosols, Malie Kaua i s botanical body cream leaves your skin irrestibly beautiful. Nature s purest luxury products from the Garden Island of Kaua i. Malie Kaua i never uses petroleum, mineral spirits, sulfates or parabens. Body Cream, Pikake

Can I buy this at target?
Where I can buy this product???
Where can i found this product online. ?
Start your review of Malie Organics Body Cream!
I have this in the Coconut Vanilla scent. It was recommended at a spa while I was on my honeymoon. I bought the travel size and ended up loving it! I have very sensitive skin and I am allergic to many fragrances. This did not irritate me at all and leaves my skin super soft. It smells amazing without being overwhelming. I ended up buying the full size. It is pricey, but worth it!
Combination / Acne
Covington , WA
Their body cream is lush! It's an all natural company, so I don't feel awful slathering on their lotion because there's no strange chemical being absorbed thru my pores. The mango one smells really sweet, but in a good way. I love the plumeria too! Malie Organics Body Cream
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Paterson, NJ
I really love this body cream because it is som gentle for any skin type and leaves skin flawless and it is definitely a good value, In my opinion it is very effective and i would totally buy it again.
Dark Spots
Dover
This moisturizer feels awesome on your skin and hydrates it . It is very difficult for me to find a moisturizer that I like. This moisturizer doesn't make your face oily or dry. It's just perfect! I love it
I absolutely love this product! I have sensitive skin and most body creams usually cause me to break out in hives but this one does the trick! No hives, no annoying pimple looking things on my hands, arms or legs. Definitely recommend..
Combination / Acne
If you're looking for a good body cream, look no further. This gets the job done! I really love the way it makes my skin feel. I use it almost on a daily basis after I shower and I love the results!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Eagle Creek, OR
Being someone who loves all things tropical, this buttery lotion perfectly encompasses the beautiful scent of plumeria. I love how it it super buttery, yet quickly absorbs into the skin leaving it silly and smelling like you are on a vacation in Hawaii!
This body lotion provides just the right amount of moisture, but more importantly, it comes in the most amazing, to-die-for tropical scents. My personal favorite is the coconut!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness, Eczema, Itchiness
Of course this leaves your face looking perfect. The good thing about this product is that it leaves your face very greasy.
I love moisturizers, and this one smells sooo good! It actually leaves yoir skin soft and clean feeling for the whole day!
Oily, Combination / Acne, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging