Malibu Wellness Swimmers Wellness Kit uploaded by Angela D.

BY MALIBU

System for Removing Pool Minerals & Chlorine from Hair Kit Contents: 1 - Swimmers Water Action Shampoo - 9 oz 1 - Swimmers Water Action Conditioner - 9 oz 4 - Swimmers Weekly Solution  - 5 grams each Minerals that can harm hair are charged positive while oxidized proteins within hair are charged negative . While swimming, minerals attach to hair proteins like little magnets creating a wall of oxidized elements causing dryness, damage, and discoloration. The patented technology in Malibu Wellness Actives effectively reduces the charge of these harsh, oxidizing elements, weakening their hold and gently lifting them away. When water elements are naturally removed in this way, they no longer contributes to oxidation. Your hair is truly clean with color vibrancy, shine and texture beautifully restored. ; Malibu C Swimmers Water Action Sodium Thiosulfate-Free Shampoo see more...

• How does this smell??? I hate using shampoos that do not make my ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good ? Where can I purchase ?2 Answers
  • How well does this work? Is it gentle on color treated hair? Does...3 Answers
Jenna D.
Pullman, WA
This line of shampoo and conditioner is a lifesaver for a blonde swimmer! I am in the pool for two hours a day and have platinum blonde hair I have always struggled with my hair turning green. These products are life savers use it right when you get out of the pool to stop chlorine in its tracks! #beachbag
Megan M.
Boulder, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a stylist I love this product ! It takes our summer green. It also breaks up fashion shades nicely if you're trying to fade them. It also works for 1 level of fade if you've made yourself too dark. The best part is! The product is all natural. You can LITERALLY eat it. I don't suggest it, but you can.
Susanna R.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't know what I would do without this product! I can't begin to tell you how long I went with green hair due to swimming a lot. This helps keep my hair it's shiny blonde minus the green tones as well as keeps my hair from becoming mushy due to the chlorine.
Jessica C.
Pittsburgh, PA
My daughter is in the pool with swim team 4 nights a week. this wellness kit is her hair survival kit...ridding her hair of chlorine and keeping it happy and healthy. I highly recommend these products to anyone that spends any amount of time in the water!
Lexie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product several times and my sisters a swimmer so she uses it a lot. The smell is very nice and it gets the chlorine smell right out of your hair. It leaves your hair hydrated and soft. Id definitely recommend this.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This product is so great! It helps repair damaged hair and it feels amazing too! It has a nice scent to it as well! It's very long lasting I believe! I would definitely recommend this to a friend who needs their hair to be repaired!
Jennifer D.
Slidell, LA
This is a must have around my house during the summer. My daughter has beautiful soft blond hair and could live in a swimming pool. We have had many episodes of green hair. Using this product takes the stress away.
jessica M.
Horsham, PA
Love this shampoo! Use it all throughout the summer on my hair and my daughter's hair. We are both blonde. I do feel like I have to use a lot of the conditioner though. I ordered it on amazon with free shipping.
Faith W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of Malibu. Great value for the price. Great for your hair...I'd recommend
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot find this in store, which is a shame. I live in Florida and my daughter and I swim daily. I got a sample of this before and it works wonders. I don't get that green chlorine tint because it washes it all out. This is a great product more people should be looking into especially in the summer or those who use pools all year long.
Barbara D.
How effective is this for removing pool chlorine from hair and the price? After returning from holidays and being in the pool, my hair requires a treatment from my hairdresser. If I could do it at home with the same effectiveness, saving me time and !money then I would be willing to try it.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this expensive? Does it work well?
Kaila B.
Towson, MD
How well does this work? Is it gentle on color treated hair? Does it leave hair feeling dry or moisturizer? Also is the smell pleasant or not? Most chlorine removal shampoos I've used smell so bad!
Katelyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this? did it actually help your hair? thinking about purchasing this for my summers (:
Joyce A.