Malibu Wellness Swimmers Wellness Kit uploaded by Angela D.

BY MALIBU C

System for Removing Pool Minerals & Chlorine from Hair Kit Contents: 1 - Swimmers Water Action Shampoo - 9 oz 1 - Swimmers Water Action Conditioner - 9 oz 4 - Swimmers Weekly Solution  - 5 grams each Minerals that can harm hair are charged positive while oxidized proteins within hair are charged negative . While swimming, minerals attach to hair proteins like little magnets creating a wall of oxidized elements causing dryness, damage, and discoloration. The patented technology in Malibu Wellness Actives effectively reduces the charge of these harsh, oxidizing elements, weakening their hold and gently lifting them away. When water elements are naturally removed in this way, they no longer contributes to oxidation. Your hair is truly clean with color vibrancy, shine and texture beautifully restored. ; Malibu C Swimmers Water Action Sodium Thiosulfate-Free Shampoo

• How does this smell??? I hate using shampoos that do not ...2 Answers
  • Are these any good ? Where can I purchase ?2 Answers
  • How well does this work? Is it gentle on color treated ha...3 Answers
Kimberly B.
Lakeland, GA
Hypochlorous acid, found in chlorinated pools, strips proteins from the hair cuticle, and ocean salt leaches hydration. The aftermath? Dryness, breakage, and potential discoloration. To neutralize the effects of a swim session, always wash as soon as possible with a product that has been specifically formulated to remove chlorine and salt aka Swimmer's Shampoo.
Iris M.
Coral Springs, FL
I cannot find this in store, which is a shame. I live in Florida and my daughter and I swim daily. I got a sample of this before and it works wonders. I don't get that green chlorine tint because it washes it all out. This is a great product more people should be looking into especially in the summer or those who use pools all year long.
Liv L.
I've been a competitive swimmer since I was 8. And all those years this has been my go to product. I always kept a bottle in my swim bag to use in the shower after practice. Malibu takes the chlorine smell right out of your hair and doesn't leave your hair with a brittle texture.
Ruba A.
Avon Lake, OH
This product is so great! It helps repair damaged hair and it feels amazing too! It has a nice scent to it as well! It's very long lasting I believe! I would definitely recommend this to a friend who needs their hair to be repaired!
Angela D.
Henderson, NV
If you have blonde hair this is your summer friend! It takes the chlorine out of your hair! It prevents it from turning green. Though, if it has already turned green from chlorine than this set will take care of it! Xo❤ Malibu Wellness Swimmers Wellness Kit
Ashley M.
Salinas, CA
This is one product I definitely have in my bag if I'm off to the pool. Works wonders on my bleached blonde hair. It was highly recommended by my hairstylist as well. Gets the green out!
Victoria V.
Concord, NC
The lady at my beauty supply recommended this since I have hard water where I live. It helped my hair a little but nothing like other products I've used in the past. The smell was okay and formula was good.
Toni A.
Kearny, NJ
Hands down, the BEST product on the market for swimmers or anyone wishing to get the beach out of their head. If you are a blonde or bottle blonde, use the whole line to help avoid chlorine damage to color and breakage
Rebecca B.
Antioch , IL
I have used this for three summers now, and it is incredible. I am a lifeguard and this trio keeps my hair amazingly soft and full of volume. It also keeps my curls beautiful. I recommend this product to anyone who spends large amounts of time in a pool.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
One of my favorite products to use in the bath to destress and soak my body after a long day of work. The smell is fresh and it leaves your body feeling refreshed. I recommend this.
Barbara D.
How effective is this for removing pool chlorine from hair and the price? After returning from holidays and being in the pool, my hair requires a treatment from my hairdresser. If I could do it at home with the same effectiveness, saving me time and !money then I would be willing to try it.
Brittany H.
Newton, NC
Is this expensive? Does it work well?
Joyce A.
bronx, NY
This is good ?
Kaila B.
Towson, MD
How well does this work? Is it gentle on color treated hair? Does it leave hair feeling dry or moisturizer? Also is the smell pleasant or not? Most chlorine removal shampoos I've used smell so bad!
Katelyn H.
Where can I find this? did it actually help your hair? thinking about purchasing this for my summers (: