BY MALIBU

WITNESS A DEEP CONDITIONING MIRACLE WITH THIS 100% VEGAN TREATMENT IDEAL FOR FEEDING NUTRIENT-STARVED STRANDS THAT IS PACKED WITH GLUTEN-FREE PLANT PROTEINS AND ENRICHED WITH PRO VITAMIN B5 FOR MEGA-MOISTURIZING. WELLNESS TIP: USE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING... see more...

Emily V.
Such a great product! Can help retreat your blonde to get the brass out and the platinum back. Gives great strength and shine to your hair, be careful not to use it every time you shampoo your hair, it can cause excessive protein which will make your hair feel gross
Alana P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! I am in chlorine every single day and I also use well water at my house. This caused my hair to become dry and bleached. This product saved my hair and it is not that expensive. I would recommend this to anyone who swims often.
Tiffany D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love Malibu C products! I usually use this after a Malibu C crystal gel treatment, and it's amazing! Together they bring back highlights and shine, get rid of buildup and brassiness, and leave my hair clean and healthy!
Samantha h.
Biddeford, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a hair stylist and this product is essential when someone has well water, swims or is in the sun alot.
Bethany H.
Thornton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is an essential when you have brittle bleached hair! This makes it look shiny and healthy.
Berlynn E.
newport coast, ca
This is great helps to grow hair long & super thick mine is now mid back length super healthy ............
Nichole S.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product! I use it once a week to keep my hair looking fresh and healthy! The product is also vegan, so that is an appealing feature! The product leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth. The only flaw to this product is there not a strong scent!
Faith W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a fan of Malibu. Great value for the price. I'd recommend. Great for on the go
Angela B.
Montpelier, IN
As a Cosmetologist in a rural area without treated water I cannot sing Malibu Wellness's praises enough. I use the Power Protein Builder as the 2nd step after using the Crystal Gel. It goes in and fills the areas that the Gel removed minerals and build up from.

A+ product.

Karina P.
Port Charlotte, FL
Us this good for all type hair ?
Stephanie M.
Escondido, CA
How often used until you notice a change?
Maricruz D.
Well if you get the bottle you'll see results in like 3 or 4 days and you'll see more about a week into the process.
Joyce A.
BRONX, NY
Has anyone tried this??
Tessa W.
Does this help frizz? I have very frizzy hair and am looking for something to tone the frizz down