Malibu Wellness Malibu C Swimmers Weekly Solution uploaded by V L.Malibu Wellness Malibu C Swimmers Weekly Solution uploaded by V L.

BY MALIBU

Buy on Jet.com
Jacki T.
This product is the perfect treatment for all hair types, especially blonde hair. I have brown hair with platinum blonde highlights and with that comes the fear of brassiness or the dreaded green hue.

This product works to rid the hair of mineral impurities in the water that may be causing dryness, discoloration and damage. I usually purchase mine from CosmoProf but I think Sally Beauty Supply may sell them as well. This is a good treatment to do every once in awhile just to clarify your locks and get rid of any impurities that don't belong. I usually mix the solution up and leave it in my hair to soak in for 10-20 minutes.

This leaves the hair feeling refreshed and healthy. What I like most about this brand is that you can buy these treatments by the little individual packets or the whole box if you so choose.
V L.
HAIR SAVER!
I spent a year growing out my natural color (now grey). I had my beautician bleach highlight it once to ease the transition) But, at only 40 yrs old, I wanted to also have a little fun, so I let beautician give me some lavender lowlights. By day 3 the lavender was mostly grey/green/blue and at 6 weeks I still had green hair! GREEN!
I also have terribly hard water. So my hair was green, orange and crunchy.

THIS PRODUCT SAVED MY HAIR!

pictures are before and after malibu c . I don't know why all my pics upload sideways :/
Amy T.
Longwood, FL
Purchased this for my little swimmers hair. She's 3, with long hair, and we use the pool EVERY day. We use this once a week to strip her hair of all the chlorine. We use between shampoo and conditioner and we work the crystals in her hair with just a little bit of water, scrunch, and set for 5 minutes, then rinse, finally adding conditioner. I'll definitely be purchasing more.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
We use this product every summer on my daughter's hair after several days of swimming. It removes the chlorine and other harsh chemicals placed into the hair from swimming. Helps her hair to be brushed more easily. It's definitely worth the price I paid, and I won't use any other swimmers treatment except Malibu.
Adriana H.
Englewood, Colorado
I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!! I'LL ALWAYS recommend this product to people even though I'm not a hairstylist anymore!!!!!
Elizabeth D.
I love this stuff! I use it when I'm not swimming to repair my damaged hair from the chlorine.
Daiany M.
Brasil são Paulo
Galera esse produto é bom ? Tem eficácia ? Funciona de verdade ,? Quero muito testa. Será que vale apena ?