BY MALIBU C

Tara H.
I have been suffering from an itchy scalp for about a year now and I suspect it’s due to moving to a house with well water. I’d heard about this treatment from my hair salon and wanted to give it a try before getting some highlights done. It’s really easy to apply. It says to apply with heat. I used my blow dryer, but I bet it would have worked even better with an actual hair cap/professional dryer. This completely cured my itching, not to mention my hair pulled exceptionally lighter than it ever had before during my first session of highlights (I have dark hair). I plan on using this treatment every few weeks from now on!!
Lauren S.
Quakertown, PA
This is the best for taking minerals out if the hair. You have to be in direct heat for up to 45 minutes and use their special shampoo several times. It can only be done in salon. When rinsing hair it smells like copper and metal, and thats all coming from your hair.
Cassie D.
I always use this before I color my hair. I have realized that bleaching after this has caused less damage then when i was not using it. My color comes out perfect from removing all the build up.
Olivia H.
Sturgis, MI
I love this for myself also for my clients. Great for hard water and product buildup. Using this before any color service is ideal. You definitely will notice a difference after the first use. It refreshes the hair and gives you a clean palette to work with.
Kindra G.
I used this product coming back from spring break my hair was super dry and different water was being used and it needed a treatment! I used this when I got back and no longer than the next day did I feel as if I went to the salon. My hair felt great!
Josina T.
Grandville
My friend gave me a packet of these to try on my scalp as it tends to itch.  I love the stuff but wish the packet i had was larager.
Emma S.
Saint John , IA
These are amazing! They make my hair feel so soft and clean. Highly recommend trying this product!!! Only need to use it once a week to see results
Saffron D.
New Castle, DE
I got this in the mail but I didn't like it so if given the change I wouldn't buy it with my own money