BY MALIBU

Jessica M.
As far as hair serums go, this one is decent. I found it discounted at Marshalls and decided to give it a try. It did the job, making my hair less frizzy. The lack of packaging was nice, less environmental waste. One improvement could be in the smell. I wasn't too fond of the sickly sweet aroma.
Ashley H.
Bought this vitamin c serum to add into my skin care routine. I love the brightness it brought to my skin but some less expensive brands get the same job done.
Carly F.
Ravenna, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product so far!!! I haven't been using it that long to see major results - but overall happy !!! I got it at the local drugstore
nikki r.
Saint Peters, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't tried this but love the packaging I will have to try it out and see how it is. Like I said love the packaging
Jessica S.
Mayfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely great company and great product!!! Malibu is a great place to find much more than one product!!!
Kala M.
Roy, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has helped my damaged hair and face tremendously. Use it about every week, sometimes I use it even twice.
Chanyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great serum and very affordable for the quality and size. I love the packaging which keeps the vitamin c stable where competitors have clear packaging which can break down from the lighting getting through the packaging. I saw results on my skin in a week and will use this again. It is essential to my skin care routine. This helps with the clarity and texture of my skin as well as having anti aging benefits.