BY MALIBU

Gentle Yet Powerfully Effective Immediately Remove Styling Product Buildup. Reveal Improved Tone, Texture & Manageability. For All Hair Types & All Ages. Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added. 100% Vegan 800-622-7332. . see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jessika H.
Escondido, CA
Perfect for the average person who needs a little clarifying every so often ! Lathers good and it doesn't have a strong smell as most do ! Would recommend for oily scalp with build up ! Would buy again to use on my clients thanks
Lindsey A.
Deltona , FL
I've only tried this once but I liked it. It seemed to do the job. Had a nice smell but would really rather use it a few more times to write a better review. I forgot mine and used a friends.
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
Malibu is my go-to brand for a clarifying treatment because i feel that it is strong enough to deep clean the hair, but doesn't overdo it. Therefore the hair isn't dried out too much. Smells great too!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
If your looking for a product that does not weigh out your hair or grease it up, this one is it! It cleanses my hair and leaves me having an awesome hair day! I use it 3 times a week.. Just so I won't over dry it
Ruya K.
Plano, TX
Love this shampoo. I use it once a week and it doesn't strip my hair the way other shampoos do yet it cleans it enough to get rid of all the build up that accumulated throughout the week.
Jennifer G.
Traverse city , MI
I love this stuff! Whenever I feel like my hair just isn't working right, shampoo with us and my hair feels super fresh!
Sable A.
This stuff is gold! Talk about stripping but helps cleanse hair deeply and leaving the hair even healthier
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
Absolutely loooove these!!! This brand has quite the variety, but these are by far my favorite!!