Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Sarah K.

BY MALIBU #22 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

Crystalyn G.
I love using this in mixed drinks. So far my favorite brand for the flavor. You can taste each individual flavor and it feels so tropical. I prefer this to the off brand of the same flavor as this one has a fuller flavor profile, I can taste it better in mixed drinks, and the flavors seem higher quality. Well worth the dollar or so extra!
Harbin G.
Peabody
I will definitely say this is a great rum, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many rum and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice and coke, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
Melinda M.
Cumming, GA
i love banana floored things an this one missed the mark for me but it is still better than most banana flavored alcohol like 99 Bananas is unbearable. Its good mixed with other things but by itself i wouldn't recommend it. I like other flavors Malibu offers
Laticia M.
Redding
I love Malibu rum liquor. This banana flavor is absolutely delicious. If you mix it with pineapple juice and a splash of the coconut rum liquor. You literally feel like you just leapt into Hawaii. Overall I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Krystal E.
San Antonio , TX
This is such a great flavor! It’s great for shots or even on the rocks! Very affordable as well! It has a delicious taste! There’s no comparison, Malibu is the winner for rum every time! I would definitely be purchasing this product again.
Elizabeth S.
York, PA
Sooooo good!!! Love love love Malibu and buy it all the time! I literally go through a bottle in a sitting! I always get it from the wine and spirit stores. They are always running a special so it’s not too pricey!
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is one of my favorite flavored rum! I love to mix it with orange juice with just a little champagne to make a drink that I like to call “ Orange Sunrise “ . It’s strong enough to be able to taste in mixed cocktails.
Heather M.
Windermere
This rum is always delicious. It compliments any drink you could possibly want (my personal favorite is pineapple juice or, wait for it- YooHoo! But, its not so harsh that you can't drink it straight! Love it!
Amy S.
Malibu tropical banana is my favorite flavor, it tastes just like a banana popsicle.  Mixes great with Sprite Zero and ice, in a blender, for a summer slushie.  It's not too sweet, but just right and does not taste like an overpowering rum.  The hint of coconut flavor is an added bonus that I would not have expected since it's banana flavored, not the standard Malibu rum.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite rum ever. I tried the Blue Chair banana rum and it didn't even come close to this one. The banana flavor is so delicious in this rum, I can't get over it! Usually I like Blue Chair rum, but not when it comes to the banana flavor. Malibu was spot on while creating their banana flavored rum, kudos to them! 😄