BY MALIBU #13 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

Angela W.
Angela W.
Philadelphia, PA
There are much better coconut rums out there. First thing its like 42 proof so its almost all water and sugar so I cant consider it a true rum, more like a liqueur. With that in mind you cant expect much as far as quality. Opening it you get a sugary coconut smell with no hints of alcohol. Drinking it is much the same you get a very distinct extract of coconut taste with a side of a large portion of sugar cane and thats about it. I prefer other coconut rums that dont use coconut extract because its just not anywhere near comparable to a natural coconut flavor. Which is why this rum loses points because it is beat out by a large amount of competitors.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
E Pittsburgh, PA
All I can say is WOW with this rum! I had it mixed in with a Strawberry Smoothie and it was simply AMAZING! It is very affordable, but I promise despite the cheap price it still tastes AMAZING! Beware though, this rum will creep up on you and hit you out of no where. Drink it nice and slow! I would totally recommend this rum, it's just all around amazing and so tasty!
Shalayna G.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I cannot say enough amazing things about the Malibu banana rum it has a wonderful taste to be alcohol I like mixing it on occasion with Barq's root beer odd combination that tastes super yummy I get my bottle from my local liquor store for under $20 if you're having an adult party I highly recommend having this as one of your drink options!!!
Amber C.
Amber C.
New Phila, OH
Malibu banana is good for making mix drinks. I pair it with grit juices on the rocks. In the summer it's great to drink while Sun bathing or even by a nice fire. Slushies... Perfect friut slushies with fresh berries, so so delicious!
Faviola L.
Faviola L.
Yaaasss! I love bananas and especially that Malibu has this a flavour like this! I honestly like mixing this into a pina colada because it's a good flavour that compliments the citrus! This item does not disappoint, I know some people don't like the artificial flavour of bananas but it doesn't have that taste!
symphany r.
symphany r.
DeerPark
I would definitely buy this product again. I love the taste, and the price. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I think it was extremely delicious. I am a repeat consumer of this product. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is a fan of rum. I am overall satisfied with this product.
marie A.
marie A.
Perfect summer recipe!

1  part Malibu
1/2 part Coconut Cream
1 1/2 part Pineapple Juice
Fresh Pineapple

Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add Malibu, Coconut Cream, & Pineapple juice. Shake & Strain into a glass filled with ice cubes. top with Pineapple & enjoy!
sarah d.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
I love this banana rum! I made a boozy chocolate banana milkshake and I used this in it, never using any other brand ever again!!! It was so good. The price is good also for the size. We buy it at our local liquor store and it is always in stock! My friends rave about my adult milkshakes!
Sheila P.
Sheila P.
Georgetown
Imagine sitting on the beach with a fruity drink in your hand. Thats what I do when i buy Malibu Tropical Banana Rum! You can drink this alone but I usually mix with pineapple juice for beach time or around the pool, anywhere fun in the sun and it's a hit! Definitely will keep purchasing!
Emmalouise B.
Emmalouise B.
Tracy, CA
I love this product! The fruity Banana flavor really works well with this brand. I vacationed in Jamaica where we had this Cocktail called ''Dirty Banana' and using this product I can replicate that so easily. The Banana flavor isn't too strong so you can mix it with almost anything.