Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Sarah K.

BY MALIBU #22 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

Crystalyn G.
I love using this in mixed drinks. So far my favorite brand for the flavor. You can taste each individual flavor and it feels so tropical. I prefer this to the off brand of the same flavor as this one has a fuller flavor profile, I can taste it better in mixed drinks, and the flavors seem higher quality. Well worth the dollar or so extra!
Laticia M.
Redding
I love Malibu rum liquor. This banana flavor is absolutely delicious. If you mix it with pineapple juice and a splash of the coconut rum liquor. You literally feel like you just leapt into Hawaii. Overall I am extremely satisfied with this product.
Ashlie C.
Kalamazoo , MI
This is one of my favorite flavored rum! I love to mix it with orange juice with just a little champagne to make a drink that I like to call “ Orange Sunrise “ . It’s strong enough to be able to taste in mixed cocktails.
Heather M.
Windermere
This rum is always delicious. It compliments any drink you could possibly want (my personal favorite is pineapple juice or, wait for it- YooHoo! But, its not so harsh that you can't drink it straight! Love it!
Amy S.
Malibu tropical banana is my favorite flavor, it tastes just like a banana popsicle.  Mixes great with Sprite Zero and ice, in a blender, for a summer slushie.  It's not too sweet, but just right and does not taste like an overpowering rum.  The hint of coconut flavor is an added bonus that I would not have expected since it's banana flavored, not the standard Malibu rum.
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite rum ever. I tried the Blue Chair banana rum and it didn't even come close to this one. The banana flavor is so delicious in this rum, I can't get over it! Usually I like Blue Chair rum, but not when it comes to the banana flavor. Malibu was spot on while creating their banana flavored rum, kudos to them! 😄
Ciara G.
I love mixing banana Malibu with pineapple juice. This is one of those drinks that really sneaks up on you cause it’s so good you keep sipping and don’t even realize.
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
This flavor is so good! Mixed with Coke is my favorite! It also makes a good pinacolada! It has that classic Malibu coconut taste with a wonderful taste of banana mixed in and it's not that artificial banana taste either. It mixes well and tastes good if you like banana
Samantha B.
West Babylon, NY
Omg best rum for pinacoladas. Feels like a vacation even at home! So delicious. It's so good even just in coke. I always have this in my house for parties. My local liquor store has this all the time. I would highly recommend it to all. So good! Full of flavour.
Susan R.
Pinebluff
Has a perfect banana flavor, not overly artificial and not underwhelming either, banana perfection. Malibu is known for their flavors being on point and this one does not disappoint. I would recommend as well as repurchase.