Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Wendy C.Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Wendy C.Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Sarah K.

BY MALIBU #8 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

• I havent try this one before does it really tast what it ...3 Answers
Megan C.
Susanville, CA
Ohhhh the banana Rum from Malibu!!!!!!!!!!! This tasted so good with the jello shots that i made. Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! The flavor is sweet and goes down smoothly. I enjoy making fun drinks and jello shot with this flavor. I am not a fan of the packaging, it is plastic and it looks the same as all of the other Malibu flavors so it is really easy to get confused.
Jennifer m.
Noblesville, IN
I really like this for mixed drinks ! I love tropical type drinks, especially in the summer, and this definitely fits the bill. Beachy- frozen drinks & treats are perfect on a hot day ! I love the original Malubu rum, but the added banana flavor is a great addition ! It's not too sweet or too in-your-face with the flavor , but a little goes a long way.
Jennifer N.
Myrtle Beach
Malibu Rum is smooth and mixes well with mixers. Highly recommend Malibu Rum and pineapple juice as a island drink or just something to sip with friends on a night out! Always drink responsibly and never drink and drive.
Pragati L.
This banana flavor malibu taste like banana milkshake. It has creamy texture and banana flavor blend in it and 21% alcohol. I like carribean coconut rum compare to Malibu in banana flavor. It all depend on every indvidual for their liking of flavors. I didnt like much but once a while for some different taste change I will surely have this.
Crystalyn G.
I love using this in mixed drinks. So far my favorite brand for the flavor. You can taste each individual flavor and it feels so tropical. I prefer this to the off brand of the same flavor as this one has a fuller flavor profile, I can taste it better in mixed drinks, and the flavors seem higher quality. Well worth the dollar or so extra!
Ashley S.
I don't think it gets any better than Malibu rum. Probably my favorite liquor, by far. You can't go wrong with any of their flavors. They mix very well with orange juice, pineapple juice, or just about any other tropical juice you can think of. My favorite is adding the banana flavor to OJ, YUM!!!
Jayme L.
Oak Ridge
The reason this has 3 stars is only because I’m not big into banana flavors. It’s an alright rum, definitely not my first choice. It has the standard cute Malibu packaging, which I love. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys banana flavors. It just did not really work for me.
Toni B.
Rowlesburg
Makes a very good blended drink, mixes well with pineapple juice a splash of sunny d and a ounce of captain Morgan, with a slice of pineapple on the rim. Another one of my faves is crushes strawberry’s in bottom add 2 ounces Malibu, and fill the rest of the way with peach juice!
Staci T.
Saginaw
Tastes great and sweet love how smooth it goes down no matter what i drink it with. I can mix with just about amything and still goea down smoothly. I also love the fact the fact that i dont get nothing but a little buzz from it never get drunk ot have a hang over from it.
Harbin G.
peabody, MA
I will definitely say this is a great rum, very reach flavor and texture. I have tried many rum and this one definitely makes it into my bar. Will definitely recommend and of course don't forget you ice and coke, and why not, make sure you let me know what you think.
jaqueline r.
I havent try this one before does it really tast what it say ??