Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Sarah K.

BY MALIBU #25 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

Susan R.
Pinebluff
Has a perfect banana flavor, not overly artificial and not underwhelming either, banana perfection. Malibu is known for their flavors being on point and this one does not disappoint. I would recommend as well as repurchase.
Sarah K.
Keizer
I am drinking this right now. After a long day at work this is one of my favorites to unwind. I can put a half a shot into some coke and have a sweet drink that doesn't keep me up all night, or I can blend it into a smoothie for a mix up in the evening!
It is available at almost any liquor store, and is everyday affordable!
Amber L.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
I think this alcohol is really good. I’m definitely not a rum drinker, but the taste is very nice. I did not buy it myself, so I was able to try it before buying. I would definitely buy this if I saw some again.
Amy S.
Malibu tropical banana is my favorite flavor, it tastes just like a banana popsicle.  Mixes great with Sprite Zero and ice, in a blender, for a summer slushie.  It's not too sweet, but just right and does not taste like an overpowering rum.  The hint of coconut flavor is an added bonus that I would not have expected since it's banana flavored, not the standard Malibu rum.
Heath W.
Put a shot of this in a chocolate milkshake and enjoy a chocolate banana milkshake with a twist. Also great in alcoholic fruit smoothies and as a base to soak fruit for sangria. These fruit based alcohols are ideal for desserts and smoothies!
Ciara C.
Binghamton, NY
My favorite rum ever. I tried the Blue Chair banana rum and it didn't even come close to this one. The banana flavor is so delicious in this rum, I can't get over it! Usually I like Blue Chair rum, but not when it comes to the banana flavor. Malibu was spot on while creating their banana flavored rum, kudos to them! 😄
Michelle S.
Knoxville
Awesomely delicious... put it in some pineapple juice and you will think you are in the Bahamas! It's definitely not just a summer drink though...drink it year round!
Chelle ⭐.
Orlando
This Malibu banana is awesome! Love mixing it with the Malibu chocolate for the perfect sipper or shot!! Also great with root beer and cream soda! Super affordable
Jordan B.
Tucson, AZ
This flavor is so good! Mixed with Coke is my favorite! It also makes a good pinacolada! It has that classic Malibu coconut taste with a wonderful taste of banana mixed in and it's not that artificial banana taste either. It mixes well and tastes good if you like banana
Samantha B.
West Babylon, NY
Omg best rum for pinacoladas. Feels like a vacation even at home! So delicious. It's so good even just in coke. I always have this in my house for parties. My local liquor store has this all the time. I would highly recommend it to all. So good! Full of flavour.