Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Wendy C.Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Wendy C.Malibu Tropical Banana Rum  uploaded by Sarah K.

BY MALIBU RUM

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

• I havent try this one before does it really tast what it ...3 Answers
Megan W.
Susanville, CA
Ohhhh the banana Rum from Malibu!!!!!!!!!!! This tasted so good with the jello shots that i made. Yes, Yes, Yes!!!! The flavor is sweet and goes down smoothly. I enjoy making fun drinks and jello shot with this flavor. I am not a fan of the packaging, it is plastic and it looks the same as all of the other Malibu flavors so it is really easy to get confused.
Casey L.
Mount Laurel
YES YES YES. Growing up from Florida tropical beachy type drinks growing up were very poplar. I am a frozen banana dacari LOVER. I smell banana and it put an instant smile to my face. I absolutely love this rum and this flavor. DELICIOUS, thumbs up and would definitely purchase this item again.
Ashley S.
I don't think it gets any better than Malibu rum. Probably my favorite liquor, by far. You can't go wrong with any of their flavors. They mix very well with orange juice, pineapple juice, or just about any other tropical juice you can think of. My favorite is adding the banana flavor to OJ, YUM!!!
Kendra N.
Sheffield, England
Malibu Tropical Banana Rum is my favorite Malibu flavor. It’s super affordable and is phenomenal in a pina colada. Malibu is already a great drink and the banana only made it better. I always recommend this for the summer time or if you’ll be laying out at the pool. It makes you feel tropical.
Toni B.
Rowlesburg
Makes a very good blended drink, mixes well with pineapple juice a splash of sunny d and a ounce of captain Morgan, with a slice of pineapple on the rim. Another one of my faves is crushes strawberry’s in bottom add 2 ounces Malibu, and fill the rest of the way with peach juice!
Jenni W.
Roslindale
Malibu is my favorite rum. The banana flavor is my favorite and I love the packaging. This flavor was even better than what I was expecting and tastes great with pineapple 🍍 juice and is very affordable for the quality. I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend it.
Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
Sadly I was not too impressed with this flavor. The banana is very strong and doesn’t taste like natural banana flavor. Sadly it just missed the mark for me a bit. I won’t be buying it again, but for others who don’t mind the strong and sweet flavor, it would probably be enjoyable.
Staci T.
Saginaw
Tastes great and sweet love how smooth it goes down no matter what i drink it with. I can mix with just about amything and still goea down smoothly. I also love the fact the fact that i dont get nothing but a little buzz from it never get drunk ot have a hang over from it.
Kim K.
Martinsville
In need on my birthday recently my BFF came trotting in with a bottle of Banana Rum.  We threw some ice in the glass added a shot of Malibu Banana Rum, a shot of Orange Juice and a splash of coconut milk and we were set for the evenings fun, with refills of course!
jordynn a.
Denver, CO
I love banana flavored things and this is just right! I am such a baby when it comes to hard liquor so this is perfect to hide in a drink and not taste anything, which is quite difficult to do, this paired with the coconut rum is to die for.
jaqueline r.
I havent try this one before does it really tast what it say ??