Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer

by Malibu Tan

Keep your skin healthy and your tattoos looking sharp and clear with Malibu Tan Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer from Creative Laboratories. This 18-fluid ounce bottle of full body moisturizer comes with a handy dispenser pump to make it easy to use...

Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer ? I'm looking for a moderately priced indoor tanning lotion, any recommendations?
Where can i buy this one?
Is this product safe to use on new tattoos or should i wait till it is healed?
Start your review of Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Leander, TX
Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer uploaded by Miranda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I couldn’t find the Sugar Cookie Noel lotion so I tagged this one since it’s the same brand. I’ve actually used both of them and I love them. The tattoo enhancing one makes my tattoos a little darker and I like it. The sugar cookie lotion smells just like sugar cookies. It keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day and it’s super affordable! The reason I gave it 4 stars is because I wish it was just a little bit thicker in consistency but it still gets the job done. If you like the medium thickness lotions then this is definitely for you! I even got my sister and my mom on it.
Alamosa, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow, just wow. This lotion is so good, after my coworker had me smell it at work I went to my local Walmart where she said she purchased it to find this product . Couldn't find it so I literally went online and had Walmart ship it here so I could pick it up. This is my most perfect smell ever. A friend came by and said "damn you have this lotion too? Every house I go to has this lotion. I picked up two bottles . Walmart has more now" I said yea cause I had it shipped here! Lol so does that tell you how amazing this is? You can't go wrong. Haven't really payed attention to how my tattoos look while using this, but don't care! It smells amazing. Dries kinda fast but overall good!
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is phenomenal!! I think it smells sooo good and it's so smooth. It really makes your skin feel soft. The best part is if you have any tattoos this really does make the appearance of them more brighter! It's cruelty free, vegan, gluten, paraben and dye free! I highly recommend this body moisturizer!
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is actually really nice on this lotion I was a bit skeptical because my skin breaks out a lot with different lotions but honestly as really pleasant. There were no visible red bumps or any sort of itching but after I applied the product. It made my skin very soft and I really liked the lingering scent and that it had. Plus the bottle is super adorable! I definitely loved it on my tattoos on my arms and my legs.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was searching for a paraben free after sun lotion when I found this at Wal-Mart. It's moisturizing and not greasy. It is vegan and also dye free. This lotion has a light pleasant scent.
E Mckeesport, PA
Oh my god I love this product got my tattoo a year ago and was looking for something like this and happen upon it at Walmart and at a great price. It’s amazing and smells amazing too I know use it in morning and before bed
Connellsville, PA
Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this lotion! I don’t have any tattoos personally but, it makes your skin so soft and lightly fragranced. Without leaving you feeling sticky, greasy, or tacky and dries super quick! This is my new go to for body lotion!
Chillicothe, OH
I love the smell of this moisturizer! I just got my tattoo on the 25th and it has already scabbed over. The artist told me to use lotion atleast twice a day and so I picked this. It doesn’t leave you sticky or greasy but it does help. It isn’t too expensive and you can find it at your Walmart store!
Pryor, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
YOU GUYS! This is my go to lotion after the shower and after tanning. It smells amazing, and my skin is so so soft. And it smells AH-MAZING!! Ugh. I can’t say enough good things about this lotion. I would definitely recommend
Newark, NJ
This Body lotion not only makes your tattoos brighter but it also is moisturizing to the skin. It has great ingredients and smells amazing. My skin is soft and smells good all day. The price is only $4.88 at Walmart which is very reasonable to me! I hope they can make a body butter one day!