Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer

by Malibu Tan

Keep your skin healthy and your tattoos looking sharp and clear with Malibu Tan Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer from Creative Laboratories. This 18-fluid ounce bottle of full body moisturizer comes with a handy dispenser pump to make it easy to use...

Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer ? I'm looking for a moderately priced indoor tanning lotion, any recommendations?
Where can i buy this one?
Is this product safe to use on new tattoos or should i wait till it is healed?
Start your review of Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Alamosa, CO
Purchased at: Walmart
Wow, just wow. This lotion is so good, after my coworker had me smell it at work I went to my local Walmart where she said she purchased it to find this product . Couldn't find it so I literally went online and had Walmart ship it here so I could pick it up. This is my most perfect smell ever. A friend came by and said "damn you have this lotion too? Every house I go to has this lotion. I picked up two bottles . Walmart has more now" I said yea cause I had it shipped here! Lol so does that tell you how amazing this is? You can't go wrong. Haven't really payed attention to how my tattoos look while using this, but don't care! It smells amazing. Dries kinda fast but overall good!
United states
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is phenomenal!! I think it smells sooo good and it's so smooth. It really makes your skin feel soft. The best part is if you have any tattoos this really does make the appearance of them more brighter! It's cruelty free, vegan, gluten, paraben and dye free! I highly recommend this body moisturizer!
Purchased at: Walmart
I was searching for a paraben free after sun lotion when I found this at Wal-Mart. It's moisturizing and not greasy. It is vegan and also dye free. This lotion has a light pleasant scent.
east mckeesport
Oh my god I love this product got my tattoo a year ago and was looking for something like this and happen upon it at Walmart and at a great price. It’s amazing and smells amazing too I know use it in morning and before bed
Connellsville, PA
Malibu Tan Hemp Tattoo Enhancing Body Moisturizer uploaded by Sarah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this lotion! I don’t have any tattoos personally but, it makes your skin so soft and lightly fragranced. Without leaving you feeling sticky, greasy, or tacky and dries super quick! This is my new go to for body lotion!
Chillicothe, OH
I love the smell of this moisturizer! I just got my tattoo on the 25th and it has already scabbed over. The artist told me to use lotion atleast twice a day and so I picked this. It doesn’t leave you sticky or greasy but it does help. It isn’t too expensive and you can find it at your Walmart store!
Pryor, OK
Purchased at: Walgreens
YOU GUYS! This is my go to lotion after the shower and after tanning. It smells amazing, and my skin is so so soft. And it smells AH-MAZING!! Ugh. I can’t say enough good things about this lotion. I would definitely recommend
Newark, NJ
This Body lotion not only makes your tattoos brighter but it also is moisturizing to the skin. It has great ingredients and smells amazing. My skin is soft and smells good all day. The price is only $4.88 at Walmart which is very reasonable to me! I hope they can make a body butter one day!
Lakeside, AZ
I like this product but I really don't like that it leaves my skin really oily. Rather than that the smell of it is really nice and leaves u smelling amazing and it did leave my skin moisturizer and soft i think I'll try it out again just a different kind.
Warren, OR
This is my favorite lotion. It brings out tattoos really nice but is also a really great all over moisturizer. It works better than any expensive lotion I’ve tried before. It also has a really nice scent that is gender neutral.