Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion

by Malibu Tan

Malibu Tan Hemp Lotion for Dry Skin is a premium daily use body lotion that helps cultivate your skin with essential hydration. This tanning hemp lotion is completely THC free. Malibu Tan Hemp Lotion for Dry Skin is made with virgin hemp seed oil. This...

Does anyone use this?Where can i find this product? I’be had a few of my friends tell me i should use this product but would love some other opinions.
Does this lotion have tan color pigment to dye your skin so you look tanned?
Does this has a funny oder when on? I've tried a hemp lotion that smelled terrible.
Start your review of Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...great for light or medium skin or for winter/spring/fall use. It's very moisturizing and works well for sensitive skin.in reviews
Hands down the best lotion I have ever used! I have extremely dry skin and a this lotion was a savior!in reviews
It's very moisturizing and works well for sensitive skin.in reviews
It keeps your skin super soft and nourished, and even helps keep your tan throughout most of winter.in reviews
Jordan L.
Henderson, NV
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Jordan L.
Purchased at: Walmart
WOW! This product right here smells like a tropical paradise all bunched up in a bottle! My husband and I just bought this the other day and it smells absolutely fantastic. We wanted to try a new lotion that wasn’t too expensive but would give us soft, silky skin. This lotion has definitely given our skin the moisture it so badly was in need of. Every time one of us walk into a room with this moisturizer on, we slowly imagine ourselves sipping piña coladas on a beach listening to the waves crash, YES it smells like a beautiful tropical scent, not too overpowering at all. 5 stars from me!
Robin H.
Glidden, WI
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Robin H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first go to for lotion!!! It really helps cuz at my job I use a lot of chemicals on my poor skin so it dries out quick. This lotion not only give me the moisture I need it also smells phenomenal. I buy this lotion probably once a month if not more because everyone likes to use it. It's reasonably priced so why not. Definitely would recommend this stuff it's awesome!! Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion
Dawn E.
Dexter, MO
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Dawn E.
Love love love this stuff!!! Omg!!! It smells so good, it's so smooth, creamy, not oily or greasy feeling like alot of lotions are, leaves skin feeling so soft smooth & moisturized feeling! It's absolutely amazing. It's not as good as the actual Hemp brand lotion, but I would say pretty darn close in my opinion & this big bottle was under 5 bucks at Wal-Mart. My awesome Momma bought it for me a couple weeks ago & I freaking love it. It's my all time favorite lotion now & my go to first of all the lotions I have. I love everything about it. Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion
Jamie V.
Dallas, GA
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Jamie V.
My husband bought this Malibu Hemp Hemp Body Moisturizer from Walmart. I probably wouldn't have chosen it myself, but he did really good. It is vegan,para an free, gluten free, dye free, and cruelty free. It has a light clean scent and is so creamy. I will definitely buy it again and would recommend it.
Dawn K.
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Dawn K.
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Dawn K.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband loves when I use this lotion. It has a similar feel to Olay quench. The way it applies and the way in soaks into the skin. You actually don't have to rub it in much. I feel like it's an effortless product. I apply it every night after a shower. I also purchased the bronzer to alternate with.
Cat S.
New Port Richey, FL
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Cat S.
Great product! Very moisturizing. Love the smell. Kinda like banana/pineapple! I love it. Would recommend.
Kayla T.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Non greasy and smells great. Haven't seen much color change yet but I'm gonna keep using it until it works lol
Kaylee H.
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Kaylee H.
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Kaylee H.
Overall I like the lotion. Will I buy it again?...probably not. I liked the feel of the lotion but the smell was a little “sharp” if that makes any sense. I love how dewy it makes my arms and chest look in the sun.
Antionette B.
Smyrna, DE
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Antionette B.
oooooh, how I love the scent of the Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer. It is not too thick which makes it's perfect for after shower (or bath) and before bed. The Virgin Hemp Seed Oil is THC-Free so there is no need to be concerned.
Sunshine R.
Malibu Tan Hemp Moisturizer Body Lotion uploaded by Sunshine R.
THIS SMELLS AMAZING. I think back to the candy PEZ everytime I pump this lotion into my hands. This lotion is a thc free lotion. There's virgin hemp seed oil in this to moisturize and replinish skin. I have used about 80% of this lotion. I bought my partner some of this too so he'd love it lol
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nicole D.
Belmont
il y a 3 ans
Brandy W. il y a un an
It has a light smell to it, not sure how to describe it though. It's definitely not floral, but I like it because it's not overpowering.