Malibu Swimmers Water Action Wellness Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY MALIBU

Gently Cleanse & Protect For Use Against Extreme Damage From Pool Chemicals & Sea Salt. Protects Against Breakage & Discoloration. Combat Crunchy, Gummy Hair. Pure, 100% Vegan Formula. Free of Sodium Thiosulfate & Other Undesired Chemicals. For All Hair Types & All Ages. No Sulfates, Parabens, or Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added 800-622-7332. . see more...

• Is this good for colored hair or will it make it fade faster?1 Answers
  • Can this dry out your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Claire O.
Albion, MI
I have been swimming and in the pool constantly throughout my entire life.  I was always searching for the best product especially in high school when I was in the pool at least once a day.  This product worked so unbelievably well to take all of the chlorine out of my hair.  I would use it right when I got out of the pool for the best results.
Nicole M.
Westville , IL
I use this all summer long. I have a chlorine pool. This keeps me from having greenish hair. After I shampoo my hair I use a thick hydrating conditioner. It's affordable. It will keep you from having to go to your hair stylist and paying more.
Natalie B.
Sewell, NJ
This shampoo is wonderful to remove buildup, chlorine, or hard water from the hair. This company also makes a treatment that you can get in salons that will remove any green or chlorine buildup from the hair. Also a great price point!
Tiffany D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love all of the Malibu C products! This shampoo is clarifying, so can be a little deying, make sure to use a great conditioner. It is fantastic at keeping blondes from turning green, and keeps your hair free of pool chemical buildup.
Kelly B.
St Augustine, FL
My six year old is in the habit of swimming up to eight hours a day during this summer, and her hair becomes matted and plastic-y feeling as a result. Malibu Swimmer's shampoo and conditioner are a God-send. My baby's hair stays beautiful year round thanks to the combo of the two!!
Michele I.
Jackson, MO
Best shampoo and conditioner I have found for swimmer's hair. Takes the green from swimming in the pool right out of my daughter's blond hair. Has a nice scent and leaves her hair soft and conditioned.
Courtney S.
Burt, MI
This is a must for blonde color treated hair. If you swim in a chlorinated pool daily your hair may develop a green cast. This product dissolves the cast. Only use weekly because it can be drying especially to lightened hair.
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
I used this when I was on the swim team and it kept my hair blonde and silky smooth! I used this for years and would absolutely recommend it. Not only does it smell wonderful, but it keeps your hair green-free.
Hayley E.
Fairfield, CA
This shampoo is the best shampoo at removing chlorine buildup. My hair is blonde so it gets affected instantly when I go swimming. I use this every time it gets wet. I would recommend to anyone who swims.
Angela J.
Clinton, SC
Malibu shampoo is the best for swimming. Whether in the pool or at the beach. It will keep hair healthy all summer. Smells like oranges. You can use this daily during swim season.
Fiona D.
Can this dry out your hair?
Kerrie F.
Newport, KY
Is this good for colored hair or will it make it fade faster?