Malibu Swimmers Water Action Wellness Shampoo uploaded by Angela J.

BY MALIBU

Gently Cleanse & Protect For Use Against Extreme Damage From Pool Chemicals & Sea Salt. Protects Against Breakage & Discoloration. Combat Crunchy, Gummy Hair. Pure, 100% Vegan Formula. Free of Sodium Thiosulfate & Other Undesired Chemicals. For All Hair Types & All Ages. No Sulfates, Parabens, or Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added 800-622-7332. . see more...

• Is this good for colored hair or will it make it fade faster?1 Answers
  • Can this dry out your hair?2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Maddie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shampoo everyday!!! I am a swimmer so this shampoo is great to get the chlorine out of my hair! I would definitely recommend!!!!
Kelly B.
St Augustine, FL
My six year old is in the habit of swimming up to eight hours a day during this summer, and her hair becomes matted and plastic-y feeling as a result. Malibu Swimmer's shampoo and conditioner are a God-send. My baby's hair stays beautiful year round thanks to the combo of the two!!
Felicia c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not a product to use everyday! But if you use it on occasion to remove buildup from the pool or products, your hair will feel so great! Gets rid of ALL build up! Love it
Jessie M.
Denton, MD
I swim quite often and us to have platinum blonde hair it had started to turn a greenish color my hair dresser used a Malibu treatment and sold me this for use at home best products ever! no more green :)
Michele I.
Jackson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best shampoo and conditioner I have found for swimmer's hair. Takes the green from swimming in the pool right out of my daughter's blond hair. Has a nice scent and leaves her hair soft and conditioned.
Tiffany D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I love all of the Malibu C products! This shampoo is clarifying, so can be a little deying, make sure to use a great conditioner. It is fantastic at keeping blondes from turning green, and keeps your hair free of pool chemical buildup.
Angela J.
Clinton, SC
Malibu shampoo is the best for swimming. Whether in the pool or at the beach. It will keep hair healthy all summer. Smells like oranges. You can use this daily during swim season.
Haley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product always worked well when we used it after we'd swim all day long in the summers. I hate the smell so much.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
I used this product all summer long and it is wonderful!!! I am a blonde and have well water at home so my hair was turning a red-iron color and it was so gross! This shampoo brought back my blonde!!!
Catherine J.
Anchorage, AK
I used this when I was on the swim team and it kept my hair blonde and silky smooth! I used this for years and would absolutely recommend it. Not only does it smell wonderful, but it keeps your hair green-free.
Fiona D.
Can this dry out your hair?
Kerrie F.
Newport, KY
Is this good for colored hair or will it make it fade faster?