BY MALIBU

Antioxidants and a natural UV protector defend against environmental aggressors that could otherwise attack oxidized tresses . Nutrient-rich, Malibu C® Color Wellness Moisturizing Conditioner is gentle enough for daily use, especially for multi-processed hair, to maintain health and vibrancy while preventing color fading. ; see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Lynn W.
Garland, TX
One of the best products out there to use if you are in the pool all the time. Takes the chlorine smell out of your hair and leaves it smells clean and fresh. Perfect addition to my shower routine especially when in the pool all the time. It's a must have.
Corina B.
Modesto, CA
I have three children who swim on a team. This product really helps their hair stay healthy. I never have to worry about their tresses turning green and the damage from chorline is really limited.
Cassandra H.
Farmington , AR
Bought this for our family road trip we are in and out of many pools and the ocean as well as different types of water. Price was amazing and left our hair even better
Pearyl M.
Skokie
THIS PRODUCT MAKES MY HAIR FEEL SMOOTH AND SILKY , HEALTHY AND MOISTURIZED  ALL WEEK LONG SURPASSING THE COMPETITION WITH A NICE FRESH SCENT
Jasmine W.
My friend says she loves this product so much that she used the whole bottle within a week. lol but I have also tried it once and it was pretty good.
Maddie B.
This is my go to conditioner! I use it every time I wash my hair! This is probably the best chlorine stripping conditioner I have ever used!
Jennifer W.
S Glens Falls, NY
Works great!! The shampoo removes impurities and this leaves the hair feeling soft and not dry.
Karley G.
Yadkinville , Nc
Works well if you are a blond head and have well water. This is what my hair dresser recommend