BY MALIBU RUM #76 in Rum

MALIBU SUNSHINE is a taste of sunshine with every sip. The same Caribbean rum you love with a sunkissed twist of citrus flavors. When lemon, lime and coconut come together, it’s a party in every bottle.

Leeanna L.
Spanaway, WA
This one is so good I honestly like to just take shots it has such a nice flavor on its own and is easy to take. It's a very smooth run and all their added flavors aren't too much if that makes sense it's not too sweet
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
So darn amazing! This rum can be mixed with ANYTHING! it's not expensive and is literally the life of the party. The flavors show themselves when mixed in anything. I highly recommend this to anyone and everyone.
Andrea J.
Winona
I absolutely love Malibu it is my go to drink all the time! I was so sad when our liquor stores stopped carrying the sunshine Malibu it was my favorite! Really wish I could find it again!
Elisama L.
Fort Myers, FL
So sweet ! You can literally drink this alone or over ice . I love the coconut flavored one . When I just want a nice light drink I buy Malibu and it never lets me down
Gabriela Paola O.
Kissimmee, FL
I love it for piña colada!!! I love coconut taste in almost everything its affordable, i am a repeat consumer and i dont change it for any other
Rickie K.
Airway Hgts, WA
Such good flavors and so good with pineapple juice and 7up. I love this on a hot summer day on the boat. Reasonably priced to!
Sarah k.
Valdosta, GA
Malibu is my go to rum I won't buy any other brand it's delicious. Affordable and very satisfying
Angel S.
Slidell, LA
Love this stuff it’s really good and I really love the pineapple flavor it has it’s affordable
Laurie A.
North Arlington, NJ
I can drink this in the rocks or mix it. It's so delicious and always goes down super smoothly.
Victoria H.
Dobson, Nc
Omggggg this stuff is absolutely amazing and has a really great taste. Fave drink ever.