BY MALIBU

THIS GENTLE, 100% VEGAN SCALP SHAMPOO FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS AND SULFATES DOES DOUBLE-DUTY AS IT SOOTHES THE SCALP WITH PURE WELLNESS INGREDIENTS TO HELP RELIEVE FLAKING, ITCHING AND IRRITATION WHILE LEAVING HAIR FULL OF BODY AND SHINE. ESSENTIAL OILS... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love malibu treatments and this product is amazing. It helps strip and free your hair.of every harsh chemical there is on it.literally cleans your scalp and hair. Must have.
Erica B.
Austin
Malibu Scalp Wellness Sulfate-free Shampoo is perfect for those with dry scalps. It does not compare to alternatives. It is the only thing you need for your dry scalp. It lathers great and smells good too. I am greatly satisfied with my purchase. It can be pricey, but worth it!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Definitely love getting a Malibu treatment before hair color because it removes all of the build up from the hair. This shampoo works wonders if you have color treated hair and you're in chlorine often.
Emily W.
Winter Garden , FL
I am a hairstylist and I have a lot of young kids during summer time who are either swimmers or are just in the pool and I swear by this shampoo conditioner combo!! It has saved some hair :)
Samantha H.
I use all Malibu products regularly in my salon. Great for maintenance on hair to keep buildup out of the hair and for those that swim regularly
Kendra l.
Bradford, OH
This product makes my hair feel great and look so shiny. I love that it is sulfate free. The smell was a little less than great though.
BayLe M.
Crestview, FL
This shampoo did nothing for me. I was not satisfied at all. It doesn't lather very well and stinks. I do not recommend this product.
Kaleigh M.
Bay Village , OH
It's ok. Not the best shampoo I've used but I guess it does the job. I would say use it but not for a long time.
taryn f.
Coon Rapids, MN
we use this at my salon and it works great to clarify client's hair and give them a smooth scalp. great product