Malibu Scalp Wellness Sulfate-free Shampoo 33.8 Oz / 1 Liter uploaded by Julie K.Malibu Scalp Wellness Sulfate-free Shampoo 33.8 Oz / 1 Liter uploaded by Paige M.

BY MALIBU C

THIS GENTLE, 100% VEGAN SCALP SHAMPOO FREE OF HARSH CHEMICALS AND SULFATES DOES DOUBLE-DUTY AS IT SOOTHES THE SCALP WITH PURE WELLNESS INGREDIENTS TO HELP RELIEVE FLAKING, ITCHING AND IRRITATION WHILE LEAVING HAIR FULL OF BODY AND SHINE. ESSENTIAL OILS...

Paige M.
Aliquippa , PA
My hair dresser got me this to help my scalp and it works. I love it and it really makes my hair feel and look healthier. I also love that it’s a vegan shampoo.the one downside is that I can’t buy it at local retailers, it has to purchased by a salon professional in order to get. Well other than online.
Samantha K.
Malibu doesn’t get enough credit! It’s affordable and there’s something for everyone! My husband has been using this on his dry, flaky scalp, and it has worked wonders. He went from having flames all over his shoulders to a clean healthy scalp in just a few uses! I highly recommend Malibu to anyone
Yvette P.
Chula Vista, CA
so i was recommended this product for my dry scalp. i have dandruff as well so i don't know if that plays a factor in my scenario. but it did not help my dandruff, dry scalp. it smelled nice. and if it had worked for me then the price would be worth it. but no.
Themi P.
Seminole, FL
Amazing shampoo! My scalp and hair have never felt better. No more dandruff, and it doesn’t leave my scalp dry either. Most healthy scalp shampoos leave your hair dry but not this one. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Emily W.
Winter Garden, FL
I am a hairstylist and I have a lot of young kids during summer time who are either swimmers or are just in the pool and I swear by this shampoo conditioner combo!! It has saved some hair :)
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
I love malibu treatments and this product is amazing. It helps strip and free your hair.of every harsh chemical there is on it.literally cleans your scalp and hair. Must have.
Erica B.
Austin
Malibu Scalp Wellness Sulfate-free Shampoo is perfect for those with dry scalps. It does not compare to alternatives. It is the only thing you need for your dry scalp. It lathers great and smells good too. I am greatly satisfied with my purchase. It can be pricey, but worth it!
Kelly G.
Palatine, IL
Definitely love getting a Malibu treatment before hair color because it removes all of the build up from the hair. This shampoo works wonders if you have color treated hair and you're in chlorine often.
Samantha H.
I use all Malibu products regularly in my salon. Great for maintenance on hair to keep buildup out of the hair and for those that swim regularly
Kendra L.
Bradford, OH
This product makes my hair feel great and look so shiny. I love that it is sulfate free. The smell was a little less than great though.