BY MALIBU

For a Healthier Scalp Gently Exfoliate & Nourish. Produces Attractive, More Radiant Hair. Organic Aloe, Pro-Vitamin B5 & Proteins Soothe Away Dryness & Improve Overall Appearance of Your Scalp. Highly Effective Formula Combats Harsh Minerals Hiding in Your Water. Essential Oils of Spearmint Refresh & Moisturize Your Scalp & Hair. For All Hair Types & All Ages. Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added. 100% Vegan 800-622-7332. see more...

• Does this sulfate free shampoo leave your hair rough? I used one in...1 Answers
  • Este producto sirbe para la caspa?1 Answers
Kelsey Z.
Kelsey Z.
Gilbert, AZ
As someone who has had to deal with a dry scalp my whole life, this stuff does wonders for to keep my scalp itch-free. The smell is great as well! The downside is that it is pretty pricey, as far as shampoos go. While this is great for the scalp without the nasty sulfates, I have found that Head & Shoulders Eucalyptus shampoo and conditioner work just as well, maybe even better, in keeping my scalp flake- and itch-free, and are far cheaper for when I can't afford Malibu.
Black-Eyed B.
Black-Eyed B.
traverse city, MI
I love this product so much! Not only does it give my hair volume, but it soothes my psoriasis and it's 100% vegan! I love using vegan products and want to support them! i was able to try this product for free but I would absolutely buy it although it's a bit pricy. It has helped my scalp and cut down on my itching and flakes. Highly Recommended!
Brookelynne J.
Brookelynne J.
Spokane
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this. It makes my hair feel really really soft. A great bonus is that it is 100% vegan, which I really appreciate. It has a really nice smell that isn't too strong or overwhelming. Very satisfied!
kate m.
kate m.
salem, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this stuff it smells so good and leaves your hair so soft and lucious!!!! and the price isnt to bad either.
Clara B.
Clara B.
I love This product so much!

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, IDEAL FOR
ANY OCCASION, DO NOT GO OUT MORE OF MY PURSE
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Texarkana , Tx
Does this sulfate free shampoo leave your hair rough? I used one in the past and I didn't like it.
Maria C.
Maria C.
Este producto sirbe para la caspa?