BY MALIBU C

For a Healthier Scalp Gently Exfoliate & Nourish. Produces Attractive, More Radiant Hair. Organic Aloe, Pro-Vitamin B5 & Proteins Soothe Away Dryness & Improve Overall Appearance of Your Scalp. Highly Effective Formula Combats Harsh Minerals Hiding in Your Water. Essential Oils of Spearmint Refresh & Moisturize Your Scalp & Hair. For All Hair Types & All Ages. Free of Sulfates, Parabens & Gluten. No Sodium Chloride Added. 100% Vegan 800-622-7332.

• Does this sulfate free shampoo leave your hair rough? I u...1 Answers
  • Este producto sirbe para la caspa?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kelsey Z.
Gilbert, AZ
As someone who has had to deal with a dry scalp my whole life, this stuff does wonders for to keep my scalp itch-free. The smell is great as well! The downside is that it is pretty pricey, as far as shampoos go. While this is great for the scalp without the nasty sulfates, I have found that Head & Shoulders Eucalyptus shampoo and conditioner work just as well, maybe even better, in keeping my scalp flake- and itch-free, and are far cheaper for when I can't afford Malibu.
Samantha D.
I love using this stuff after I go swimming. Really gets the chlorine smell out of your hair and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. I highly record this to anyone! Use it with the conditioner to get a really good clean.
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
I love this product so much! Not only does it give my hair volume, but it soothes my psoriasis and it's 100% vegan! I love using vegan products and want to support them! i was able to try this product for free but I would absolutely buy it although it's a bit pricy. It has helped my scalp and cut down on my itching and flakes. Highly Recommended!
Brookelynne J.
Spokane
I really enjoy this. It makes my hair feel really really soft. A great bonus is that it is 100% vegan, which I really appreciate. It has a really nice smell that isn't too strong or overwhelming. Very satisfied!
reylynn c.
These really help my hair a lot I loved how gentle it felt on my scalp and how clean it made my hair feel I well always buy these
Katelyn M.
Salem, OR
i love this stuff it smells so good and leaves your hair so soft and lucious!!!! and the price isnt to bad either.
Clara B.
I love This product so much!

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED, IDEAL FOR
ANY OCCASION, DO NOT GO OUT MORE OF MY PURSE
Maria C.
Este producto sirbe para la caspa?
Kristen D.
Does this sulfate free shampoo leave your hair rough? I used one in the past and I didn't like it.