BY MALIBU C

100% Vegan. Malibu Scalp Wellness Kit Contents: 1- Scalp Wellness Shampoo - 9 oz /266 ml A healthier scalp, gently exfoliated & nourished with 100% vegan ingredients, produces attractive, more radiant hair. Organic aloe, pro-vitamin B5, & proteins soothe away dryness & improve the overall appearance of your scalp.  Our highly effective formula combats harsh minerals hiding in your water while essential oils of spearmint refresh & moisturize your scalp & hair.  For all hair types; all ages.  Free sulfates, parabens & gluten.  No sodium chloride.

Kristi T.
Spring, TX
Favorite deep cleansing scalp shampoo! The conditioner is pretty great too! This lasts forever, as I only use it once every week or so! So good for getting all the buildup from products out! Definitely recommend!
Brianne C.
Ionia , MI
This stuff was amazing on my hair. I have hard water and it was turning my blonde hair dingy and gross. This helped bring it back to its cool toned platinum that I love so much.
Amber B.
Texarkana, AR
I bought this shampoo & conditioner thinking it would help clear up my dandruff, but unfortunately it has not helped at all. Also, it is hard to wash the conditioner out, so my hair seems to be more oily. What I do like about these products is that they leave my hair extremely shiny & healthy looking - that's rare for me.
Christina C.
Lake worth
Purchase this product because it smelled amazing. But I did not live the brittleness of how it left my hair. Completely dried out my hair for days. Because it's Malibu it was pricey and not worth the purchase. Was really disappointed but what else.
Jessica C.
Malibu is a great hair care line! Lots to chose from. These products do a great job cleansing your scalp. I used to work t a beauty supply store and customers raved about it.
Heather S.
Muncie, IN
Scale 1-10 i say 8-9 easy..it truely makes my head and hair feel.amazing.and for this price for set.cant go wrong. Must try.the price is well worth it.
Kennedy M.
This works so well and leaves my scalp replenished! I would recommend this 100%!
Fernando D.
Le doy cinco estrellas porque me encanta mucho, lo mejor que he aplicado, siempre lo recomiend con amigos
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
On a scale 1-10 how well does it work for clearing dandruff and itchy scalp?
Emily F.
Boone, NC
if anyone has really oily hair, how well would you say this shampoo works to prolong hair between washes?