BY MALIBU

100% Vegan. Malibu Scalp Wellness Kit Contents: 1- Scalp Wellness Shampoo - 9 oz /266 ml A healthier scalp, gently exfoliated & nourished with 100% vegan ingredients, produces attractive, more radiant hair. Organic aloe, pro-vitamin B5, & proteins soothe away dryness & improve the overall appearance of your scalp.  Our highly effective formula combats harsh minerals hiding in your water while essential oils of spearmint refresh & moisturize your scalp & hair.  For all hair types; all ages.  Free sulfates, parabens & gluten.  No sodium chloride. see more...

• On a scale 1-10 how well does it work for clearing dandruff and itc...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Malibu is a great hair care line! Lots to chose from. These products do a great job cleansing your scalp. I used to work t a beauty supply store and customers raved about it.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tiffin, OH
I love this product. I am prone to dry scalp issues and the hard water we have makes it worse. This clears things up right away and keeps it clear. I use the shampoo and conditioner daily and then use the packets once a week or once every 2 weeks as needed. I couldn't find the product for a while and had to try other ones, but nothing compares!
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
This works so well and leaves my scalp replenished! I would recommend this 100%!
Amber B.
Amber B.
Magnolia, AR
I bought this shampoo & conditioner thinking it would help clear up my dandruff, but unfortunately it has not helped at all. Also, it is hard to wash the conditioner out, so my hair seems to be more oily. What I do like about these products is that they leave my hair extremely shiny & healthy looking - that's rare for me.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI
On a scale 1-10 how well does it work for clearing dandruff and itchy scalp?