Malibu Rum Tropical Banana

Malibu is not just a spirit, it’s a way of life. That taste, that rhythm, that energy of the Caribbean: it’s in every bottle. Add creamy banana flavor and you’ve got the perfect spirit for all occasions. Malibu Original with a creamy banana flavor.

I havent try this one before does it really tast what it say ??
What does everyone like to mix with this?! Looks yummy
This sounds really good has anyone tried it? What do you think?
Start your review of Malibu Rum Tropical Banana!
IAM D.
very sweet for those who have a sweet tooth! I love this drink so much I buy this all the time especially when in foreign countries. so Peng I could drink it buy itself. fruity sweet enjoyed well with coke!
Claire M.
Belfast, Co Antrim
Another one that’s interesting for cocktails. Repeat customer of Malibu and I like flavoured drinks. I don’t really want to say if it’s affordable or not because everyone’s budget for alcohol is different. Maybe mine is too high!
Leah A.
Birmingham
Definitely prefer the banana Malibu as opposed to the normal coconut flavour. Great for mixing with lemonade or shotting on its own. One of those drinks that gets people talking at parties for sure and suitable for many different palates I've found!
Lucy G.
Tarry hollow road , Brierley Hill
Malibu is my summer drink This with pineapple juice is amazing You can’t get more of a perfect summer drink than this! Although you do have to have a sweet tooth to appreciate it, it is up there with my favourite s
Monica G.
omg love it the bannana malibu is mmmm best very recommended if you already try Malibu you need try this one 🖒🖒🖒
Voluble B.
Liverpool, Merseyside
Alovely, summery drink to have with friends. Best partnered with lemonade and an umbrella! A nice twist on a classic
Maria R.
Very very sweet, it barely tastes like alcohol once you mix it. Perfect for cocktails early in the evening.
Abby S.
Tewksbury, MA
Malibu has always been a favorite of mine, a smooth summery rum that is very affordable and goes down so smooth you can hardly tell its an alcoholic beverage. However after trying the Banana flavored rum I was disappointed by the artificial banana flavor which is almost sickening. However if you mix it into the right cocktail that tones down the banana flavor it isn't the worst. However,  I would definitely recommend sticking to the coconut or passion fruit flavors
Nita H.
Welling, Kent
Very fragrant and smooth. Particularly like the added fruitiness to accentuate the taste of rum. Have recommended it to friends and family. I love making rum ice as well to add to my coffee, it's so creamy.
Crista W.
Albany, NY
The banana taste is really strong. I'm a big fan of their coconut rum so I thought I would like this but I did not. Actually I wasn't sure that they still sold it. Now that I know they do I may give it another try.