Malibu Rum Tropical Banana

Malibu is not just a spirit, it’s a way of life. That taste, that rhythm, that energy of the Caribbean: it’s in every bottle. Add creamy banana flavor and you’ve got the perfect spirit for all occasions. Malibu Original with a creamy banana flavor.

I havent try this one before does it really tast what it say ??
What does everyone like to mix with this?! Looks yummy
This sounds really good has anyone tried it? What do you think?
Start your review of Malibu Rum Tropical Banana!
Crista W.
Albany, NY
The banana taste is really strong. I'm a big fan of their coconut rum so I thought I would like this but I did not. Actually I wasn't sure that they still sold it. Now that I know they do I may give it another try.
Alexis S.
Akron
Malibu Rum, in any flavor is great with 151 and pineapple juice! I can drink it any time and it doesn't taste bad at all!
Staci T.
Saginaw
Tastes great and sweet love how smooth it goes down no matter what i drink it with. I can mix with just about amything and still goea down smoothly. I also love the fact the fact that i dont get nothing but a little buzz from it never get drunk ot have a hang over from it.
Lauren N.
Ixonia, WI
Love the sweet taste of banana with coconut, gives it a little twist. My only complaint is not being a high abv.
Shalayna G.
Petal, MS
I cannot say enough amazing things about the Malibu banana rum it has a wonderful taste to be alcohol I like mixing it on occasion with Barq's root beer odd combination that tastes super yummy I get my bottle from my local liquor store for under $20 if you're having an adult party I highly recommend having this as one of your drink options!!!
Jane L.
Malibu Tropical Banana Rum is one of my favorite drinks, and flavor, and my other favorite one is Pineapple Rum. They're both very smooth. It is not over-powering. Inexpensive and affordable. Great taste. Perfect for parties. I recommend.  Malibu Rum Tropical Banana
Desirée B.
Sicklerville
Tastes delicious love this kind of rum goes down smooth and love the variety of flavors.
karsen N.
wilmington
amazingly great and i would  buy over and over and over and over again! i cant imagine using anything else !
Satin R.
Cincinnati, OH
Malibu Rum Tropical Banana uploaded by Satin R.
My favorite dessert wrong! Taste really really great, the flavoring is kind of like banana Laffy Taffy. I almost wish this came in a syrup so I can try it on ice cream or something! Always been a rebuy, in fact I have it right now!
Danielle A.
Lexington, AL
1,093 reviews
Banana rum. Yum! Great for banana daiquiris! And summer time treats! Nice and tasty!