BY MALIBU RUM

• I would like to try this! I always drink pineapple juice ...4 Answers
  • Is this one better than the original?2 Answers
Marissa S.
Houston
This is such a delicious rum is definitely my go to. The packaging is beautiful and makes you feel like you are on a tropical island. Not a lot of rums compare to Malibu. This Exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Malibu rum to everyone.
Brianna S.
Theodore
I tried this rum the other day and it was surprisingly delicious. It’s very different than what I’m use to but it has great taste and mixes well with other drinks.
Carlique B.
Columbus, OH
Mmmm I love this stuff, I use it specifically for mixed drinks but it is good by itself still. It's smooth and it's great for mixed drinks. I fill my cup up a little over 1/4th of the way and then fill the rest up with dole's pineapple juice and add a splash of grenadine, it is delicious !!!!
Grace H.
Cape Girardeau
I love this in the summer for a relaxing drink by the pool. I think this is great for those who love pineapple. This is great to try for the person who loves the original Malibu but also are really big into pineapple. Great for pineapple based mixed drinks
Fei-Fei K.
Saint Louis , MO
Good rum. Not a big fan of coconut, but the pineapple made this one better. Very tropical taste, and I love to mix it with pineapple juice and red bull tropical for a sweet drink! Definitely would buy again if someone wanted a tropical drink.
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
1,061 reviews
I’m typically a rum kinda person when it comes to alcohol. I love flavored drinks. The pineapple rum is one of my top picks. This was my first time trying out Bacardi pineapple and i loved it. It tastes similar to Bacardi pineapple and captain Morgan pineapple but this one has lower alcohol content. It has a smooth taste which I enjoy because I hate the alcohol taste. I typically just do shots and have some kind of pop for a chaser. I highly recommend it!
Estefania M.
This room I normally put it in my piña colada’s definitely worth it enjoy it and a great afternoon day love the little tropical taste definitely worth it’s money I will definitely buy it againBut wish they had a larger size!
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I do not drink often but when I do I love this or the coconut flavor in OK it's so simple but so good. To spruce it up u can add cute little umbrella or fruit to the rim of the cup. Love love love this taste like summer
Cheyenne C.
Santa Maria
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re like me and like to make malibu pineapple drinks, this is perfect for that extra splash of pineapple instead of coconut. Great value, true to the taste. Not too expensive! Would definitely buy this again!
Christina B.
Louisville, KY
I like all Malibu products. The pineapple was very good with a seltzer flavored water. I also really like using crystal light pure water packets mixed in water. The tropical blend is the flavor that taste the best.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
How strong is this? What's the alcohol percentage?
Genelle F.
Eagle Pass, TX
Ok I love to drink this with pineapple juice or with sprite. Any other recipes out there?
Ashley T.
I would like to try this! I always drink pineapple juice with Malibu anyways!
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
Does this really taste like pineapple? What does it pair well with?
Maria M.
Latham, NY
What's your favorite cocktail with this?