Malibu Original - Nothing beats an original, and Malibu is not only an original, it is the world’s best-selling Caribbean rum with natural coconut flavor. The taste of Malibu is sunshine in a bottle - smooth, fresh coconut flavor with a sweet finish - perfect for bringing the sun-kissed island to anytime.↵↵Malibu has a full, rounded coconut aroma, lightly toasted, and a creamy meaty coconut taste with vanilla custard notes. The body is full and creamy with a soft warming rum taste and a lasting silky finish. This gives Malibu a refreshing taste and makes it an easy to drink and mix product.

What’s the the best drink to make with Malibu rum?
What are some good recipes with this?
Es muy dulce? cual seria la combinación perfecta para mezclar?
Start your review of Malibu Rum Original!
Katie M.
Spanish Fort, AL
Great for mixing drinks! There are so many possibilities for fun, tropical drinks when you have some Malibu in the cupboard :)
Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
this a great licuor if you are in to sweet drinks. you can make piñas coladas or if you are very lazy to do all that work just mix it with pineaple juice. great flavor.
Gwen S.
Winter Garden, FL
My ABSOLUTE favorite! I keep this Rum stocked in the house always. I use it to make my fabulous Malibu Bay Breezes. Great price and available at any liquor store. I recommend this to everyone and when they ask about my specialty drink I tell them it's Malibu!
Shannan J.
Malibu has been my drink of choice since the late 80's. I love it with pineapple juice, but on the rocks is also a fab drink. I have tried many other coconut rums, but this one has the best flavor and I would always purchase this one over any other coconut rums. I cannot wait to try the new pre mix.
Tricia  B.
Tampa, FL
My roommate got me hooked on this and it didn't take much effort. Malibu Coconut Rum is the perfect summertime drink. Mix with Sprite or Pineapple Juice to create a refreshing drink that is perfect for when you are lounging poolside. I for sure recommend this to anyone who loves tropical style drinks!
Kaitlyn G.
Kingsburg, CA
If you want a sweet drink mix this with pineapple juice. Pretty good just super sweet.
Atheena B.
Elkridge, MD
Malibu is a great mixer for the girly/fruity drinks. I'm a repeated consumer. You can really use this in anything and make it taste better than it did before. I bought it at my local liquor store. I would greatly enjoy in buying this again for my liquor enjoyment.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love the way it tastes. Use it in Jell-O shots as well as those tropical drinks all girls love. Pretty affordable and everyone knows this brand!
Alana J.
Jamaica, NY
Love Malibu! When I just want to relax and feel like I'm on a tropical island lol I love to make pina coladas with this rum! It's not pricy, Tastes great! It's light rum, this is perfect for you! I'm happy about it and I do recommend it
Lindsey M.
Richmond, TX
Always a safe choice with Malibu and mix it with sprite and maybe some pineapple or pina colada mix. Very tropical taste and feel. Great for the drinker that likes a fruitier beverage or lighter alcohol content.

248 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
L.C. S.
Toronto, ON
il y a 3 ans
Kat J. il y a 3 ans
I like to make a healthy twist on a Piña Colada: Measure out the following: 1.5 part Malibu Original 1.5 part Coconut water 2 part Pineapple juice ½ part Lime juice 1 slice of Fresh pineapple Pour all ingredients into an ice-filled shaker. Shake until cold and strain into a chilled glass filled with ice cubes. Top off with a slice of pineapple. Drink & enjoy!