Malibu Rum Mango

The Caribbean has been home to rum for hundreds of years, but it’s been home to mouthwatering fruits even longer. We’ve combined the two to create Malibu Mango – smooth, fresh taste of the Caribbean. Perfect when the sun’s setting and the good times are flowing.

How good is this? And how sweet?
Is this a sweet rum ?
Is [product:malibu-mango-rum]really good for mix?
Start your review of Malibu Rum Mango!
I’d give this 10 stars if I could!  Probably my favorite rum of all times. These flavors help bring tropical to all your drinks!  They flavors mix well and create exotic combinations that rival your creativity and allow you to step into a world of possibilities.  There is so much freedom to choose how you flavor your evenings with this flavored rum!!
With this flavor creation Mango martinis can now be stepped up a level!  These flavors help bring tropical to all your drinks!  They flavors mix well and create exotic combinations that rival your creativity and allow you to step into a world of possibilities.  There is so much freedom to choose how you flavor your evenings with this flavored rum!!
In love with this white rum! If you like rum, you can never go wrong with malibu. The mango flavor is fantastic if you love those tropical flavors. It takes you to the beach with every sip! Fantastic with pineapple juice and cranberry juice mixed together. Great cocktail and easy to make at home. staple in any bar.
Kentucky
Amazing amazing amazing, heres the deal, i could drink this whole bottle wotwithout hout even really tasting the alcohol, and heres a little mixer for all of you peach slices,peach juice, jumex, amd this mango rum, blend the juice and alcohol woth ice and put peaches at the bottom of your cup and trust me its amazing
Idaho Falls, ID
I really love fruity cocktails. This rum is so yummy. It goes well with most fruit juices so you can have a variety of delicious drinks. I like to switch it up but stick with one type of alcohol so it's perfect to make different kinds of drinks. I highly recommend this fruity sensation.
Bel Air, MD
Malibu Rum Mango uploaded by Nikki M.
Love [product:malibu-rum-mango] !! Its one of my favorites to make cocktails with! Personally I like mixing it with sprite and a splash of cranberry juice! It's so smooth and delicious! It's gives me a nice happy buzz and I usually don't get hangovers when drinking this!!
Centerton, AR
I love coconut and I love mango, but I did not like this rum. It tasted like what I imagine tanning oil and artificial mango flavoring would taste like. The upside is Malibu is typically less expensive than most liquors so if it’s all I had I’d still drink it.
Salinas, CA
Malibu is my all time favorite drink so when I first saw Mango, I was so excited. I was in Hawaii when I found it and my family and I made mixed drinks on the beach every day. We loved it! Definitely recommend if you enjoy fruity mixed drinks.
Mt pleasant, SC
Definitely not my favorite. I would not recommend anyone drink this warm. Who would drink it warm? I apparently did this gives you the worst hangovers and it’s so sugary. I would never buy this again and I do not recommend the product
Weslaco, TX
Malibu Rum Mango is my favorite of all the Malibu drinks. It’s a little sweeter than the original but not tom sweet. It works great with mixed drinks and I really recommend this flavor if you’re a mango enthusiast like me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
miami
il y a un an
Is Malibu Rum Mangoreally good for mix?
Kerri B. • il y a 8 mois
I love it with equal parts Coconut rum, cranberry and sour mix YUM!