Malibu Rum Cranberry Cherry

I never knew they had this flavor. Is it good ? Cause I love cranberries
I have only tried the original and used it to make piña coladas. How is this one compared to the original and what kinda of drinks could I make? Or what could I mix this with to make the perfect drink. I'm a fruity drink type drinker, would this be for me?
How is this flavor compare to the original flavor?? I like the original.
Start your review of Malibu Rum Cranberry Cherry!
How would you rate this product?
Gulf Breeze, FL
This one is my favorite that I have tried so far. By itself or mixed when cranberry juice or cranberry cherry juice I have also had it with Sprite and gingerale I personally love all of the mixtures and I think it will be a regular go to from now on usually I am a Bacardi girl all day everyday but I love this one
Roeland Park
This flavor is soooo hard to find near me, but when I find it I always buy at least 2 bottles. I love adding this this coke or sprite, it tastes so good when mixed with those. It went above and beyond all my expectations!
Covington, KY
Malibu Rum is a MUST when it comes to mixed fruity Hawaiian drinks. The flavor is outstanding and is the most versatile restaurant I’ve had. I love the price and packaging is great. I will always have Malibu on the shelf!
Allenwood, PA
Absolutely amazing taste. Pairs well with orange juice and Sprite for a tasty summer treat. Also delicious mixed in with watermelon or peach flavored jello shots
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Malibu rum always has fun and yummy flavors that are enhanced when mixing with juice or soda. Malibu makes great mixed drinks!! Definitely recommend trying!! Always have some in my house! Its pretty affordable too and you can often find it on sale!
cayce
This is my absolute favorite Rum. I usually drink vodka and cranberry but this is the rum and a splash of pineapple juice is absolutely to die for. Now you can use pineapple rum and cranberry but you're getting two for the price of one so why not
Durant, OK
I love this with sonic's cranberry Sprite! It pairs great with it, plus the bottle is super cute and it's not too bad to even take as shots! I love the flavor and packaging the most!!! I've got tons of friends who now like it too.
one of my all time favorites. the smooth taste will meet your exact expectations as far as flavor and in my opinion the value is just right. I have been a repeat consumer for multiple times now and will continue to do so.
I love this drink! It is sold at an affordable price. It has a strong percent of alcohol. I purchased it at my local liquor store. I buy this beer very often. I recommended this to any of my beer/alcohol lovers! Great to cool off with and kick back and relax with!
Amazing flavor and super smooth. I have repurchased this 3 times! Great for mix drinks and a go to when I’m having a party or get together. It’s affordable and the packaging is so cute I have noticed a lot of my girlfriends will grab this as a first choice.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...