Malibu Rum Cranberry Cherry

I never knew they had this flavor. Is it good ? Cause I love cranberries
I have only tried the original and used it to make piña coladas. How is this one compared to the original and what kinda of drinks could I make? Or what could I mix this with to make the perfect drink. I'm a fruity drink type drinker, would this be for me?
How is this flavor compare to the original flavor?? I like the original.
Start your review of Malibu Rum Cranberry Cherry!
How would you rate this product?
Logan, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Coconut mango pineapple with this flavor one's are highly recommended for all...I've get this drink to mix with my other flavors and it is easier for me when having people come over to serve them faster servings
Las Vegas, NV
I love my rum inside other drinks and I think it has a pretty good flavor to it and I also like this brand, I've always had this kind and one I will go back to everytime.
Oshkosh, WI
Absolutely love this Rum it's great mixed with sprite, Sierra Mist, and seven up with some cherry juice. Sometimes I'll even order just a plain Malibu with Diet Coke and it still has a nice sweet flavor.
Fairfax, VA
Had this at a bachelorette party. Very good but a little too sweet for my liking. Great for a fun summer drink or themed party but not to just drink as a rum and coke
The taste is almost just like a coconut very smooth and refreshing. Also you really don't have to use to much with a mixed drink because the acohol is light enough.
Rochester, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is great for holiday cocktails. It goes good with cranberry juice or cranberry sprite. You could get bold and mix it with a fruit flavor seltzer water if you like the bubbles. The only downfall I see is my liquor store only carries the huge bottle and after awhile like other alcohol it starts to taste funny, but i guess that means i need to drink it up faster.
Stevens Point, WI
WHENEVER I HOST A PARTY I GRAB MALIBU CRA- NBERRY CHERRY. ITS ABSOULTELY AMAZING TASTING. IT HAS THIS AMAZING FRUIT FLAVOR; AND THE ALCOHOL ISNT OVER POWERING. ITS CHEAPER COMPARED TO THE ALTERNATIVES. I ALWAYS REACH FOR THIS PRODUCT. THERE IS NO OTHER LIKE IT.
Courtland, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It was a little too bitter for my taste. I have rims I’ve drank that I would probably choose before this one. I think it may have just been this particular flavor for me but I would probably stock it for others to enjoy.
Harrisburg, PA
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Just a few words. AMAZING.!!!! There’s nothing more to really say about it. Malibu is my absolute favorite to begin with. So this flavor just says everything!!
Bethany, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Just drink this straight. It's delicious and it needs nothing! Malibu rum is already really nice on its own. Adding cherry and cranberry just makes it magical.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...