BY MALIBU RUM

A delicious blend of 70 proof smooth Malibu Caribbean Rum and fiery silver Tequila brought to you in collaboration with the Grammy Award Winning Singer, songwriter and actor Ne-Yo. Fire yourself up and enjoy a red hot summer night anytime, anywhere. see more...

Sandy S.
Detroit
We are Rum lovers and this rum is amazing. It has a wonderful taste and is very smooth. We will purchase this again and recommend it to anyone that lives rum. The price is afforadable.
Somer A.
Malibu rum is the right stuff for any party. Its the perfect drink, that you can drink all night. Its not to heavy on the stomach and super smooth going down. Such a great drink!
Andrea T.
united states
This is so so fun because you can mixed with almost anything an if you wanting the escape away to the Caribbean feel drink this !! Mix it with something nice an enjoy
Dolce H.
Portland
This is my favorite brand. Its smooth and has a good flavor. I love how well it mixes with drinks. I reccomend this to a lot of people and buy it frequently - definitely my go to.
Tayler C.
Tulsa
Malibu is my absolute favorite rum. It goes good I’m so many cocktails. It’s good by itself. It’s super affordable. I absolutely love it with a simple class of sprite.
Ali V.
One of my all time favs. The flavor is great and comparable to the original and also smooth. This is a great summer drink or really anytime because it’s festive.
Brittany M.
Wooster
We drink rum quite a bit and I have to say this is definitely delicious. We like to mix it with other drinks to give them their own unique taste. Very affordable
Brandy C.
I’m not a drinker persay but this was smooth it mixed well with different drinks giving each one of them their own unique taste.  Great price.  You can find in most liquor stores.  Once you have one drink you will want to have another that’s how smooth this drink is.
Amanda H.
Frankfort, IN
Delicious light always a a favorite at any party or gathering.Paired with with a mixed cocktail, its a vacation in a bottle.Remember to always drink responsible. Pair with your favorite juice, triple sec, vodka, shake or stir!
Annie R.
Morganton
I like the flavored Malibu rum better and I really want to try the passion fruit, but I haven’t purchased any myself. I think it’s smooth and that the flavors are great and aren’t to strong or too weak.