Malibu Rum Caribbean Pineapple Upside Down Cake 1L Bottle uploaded by Jennifer M.

BY MALIBU #32 in Rum

The taste of the classic summer desert Pineapple Upside Down Cake in a bottle! New Malibu Pineapple Upside Down Cake is a new delicious Malibu flavor that’s perfect to create refreshing summer drinks and put a special twist on them. You can drink it neat too! see more...

Debbie L.
Pacific
I Love all there different rums. Between my sister and myself we always have thus product in our cabinet. The taste is amazingly smooth a full of flavor. On our bon fire nights its a must have drink. The one great thing is you can drink it straight or mixed. This product mixes with almost everything from sprite to pineapple juice. Its has so much flavor it doesn't even taste like alcohol.
Norreasha G.
Oh goodness!!! Where do I start.. I was scared to try this at first because I’m not a big drinker and very picky.. but this is very tasty. It has a great flavor along with just enough liquor to get the job done.. I would definitely buy this for the next girl gathering... actually I want some now!!!!!!
Megan E.
West Frankfort
I really tastes like pineapples upside down cake!! Of course the price is fantastic as usual with all Malibu product. Did I mention how amazing it tastes? I've never tasted or found anything like it. Would buy again for sure. It did make m stomach hurt after a few drinks from the sweetness.
Shyann E.
Indianapolis
I'm not 100 percent sure what I was expecting from this drink but I'm a sugarholic and this was even to sweet for me. The flavor all around is good and in mixed drinks it's like a sweeter pineapple flavor but I really have to be in the mood for it
Kathryn G.
newport
This pineapple upside down is the best thing since sliced bread. It’s delicious you could drink straight from the bottle the packaging is nice and tropical to go with the brand and to me the pricing is good I will be purchasing again
kellie P.
Baton Rouge, La
Same with this drink. Mix it with anything sweet like pineapple juice or fruit punch and you’ll fall in love with it. Or if you’ve one of those ppl that can take it straight then go ahead. It’s still sweet with it a mixer or not.
Heather G.
Seguin, TX
This liquor is amazing!! I almost wanted to add it to a cake because that is how good it is! Definitely a good choice! Affordable also, would definitely 100% buy this liqour again and would recommend it to family and friends.
Olivia P.
Great to mix with lemon and lime soda and pineapple juice. Very sweet flavor. Makes you feel warm inside. Pretty affordable, good to mix in fruity sweet drinks. 10/10 would definitely buy again and again
Stephanie S.
Philadelphia, PA
Soooo good! Perfect for any summer party or if you want to pretend your at the beach! I mix it with sprite or club soda! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes pineapple upside down cake!
Varinia G.
Baltimore , MD
Omgggggg my bestie made me a birthday drink with this rum and it was sooooo good. I usually don’t like sweetened liquor, but this had the perfect blend of sweet and bite! Would definitely buy it again!