Malibu Pineapple Rum  uploaded by Sonja Sky G.

BY MALIBU #4 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
I make a nice Jamaican blended drink with this! It's so good! It has the perfect amount of pineapple flavor to not over power the rum. It's not super fruity or too sweet. I can drink this over ice without a problem. Great drink, I recommend this to anyone who likes to have a flavored drink without having to worry about over powering the actual alcohol itself.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
Dunk the his alone or mixed with punch. It is affordable and delicious. It’s great in slushees or adult popsicles. I usually buy my liquors at Walmart and am a repeat buyer of this stuff. Completely satisfied every time I get it, so are my guests.
Amber E.
Virginia Beach, VA
Always use the pineapple rum for my pina coladas. It’s everyone’s favorite ingredient, and I could drink and entire bottle by myself, but I don’t want to die so I am always down to share until it’s gone. This doesn’t last long in my home so that shows how great it is. It’s also super simple to add to soda to make spritzers. Great party rum!
Barbara M.
So we bought this to chase some fireball and THAT was the worst decision ever because Ive never had a hangover in my 22 years of life like that! However this tasted sooooo stinking good. The pineapple is so smooth and it’s not like tart or overly sweet! I would definitely recommend this for mixing drinks though! Don’t chase fireball with it!!
Kylah M.
Kennesaw, GA
This stuff is very strong, and doesn’t taste half bad! I prefer mixing it with pineapple juice for a strong pineapple flavor, but it tastes good with cranberry juice as well. I like that it mixes well with other drinks and I can’t taste just straight alcohol, and since a little goes a long way, I don’t mind paying $15 for a bottle.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this rum! It tease so good just like pineapple. I used a shot of rum in a cup add ice and more pineapple juice and some cherries on top. It's one of my favorite cocktail ever. This rum is super cheap I always have a bottle in hand whenever. I recommend it rum!!
ShaKera F.
Channelview, TX
Malibu Rum is one of my all times favorite rum. The sweetest of the rum is amazing. You can purchase it any local liquor store. I love the mix it with a flavored fruit juice. Try mixing it with the same type of juice. Pineapple Malibu with pineapple juice.
Phoenix H.
Winneconne
I love Malibu!!! Pineapple is amazing who doesn’t like it and any kind of juice goes great with it :) it’s my number one go to at the bars! I did this kind with pineapple and grenadine and it tasted amazing! Plus I get a good buzz of of it!
Justin B.
Meadville, PA
This is so good! This in pineapple juice with grenadine is perfect! I have bought this many times. Available at most local liquor stores. So delicious and smooth. I highly recommend this to anyone wanting to try something different!
Suzi H.
Stockton, CA
You can drink it alone or use it as a mixer. Others I can’t drink alone. This alone with a splash of grenadine is like no other. Price is great. Can get it at any Bev Mo (because they are amazing). This is a must have when drinking.
Carolyn H.