Malibu Pineapple Rum  uploaded by Samantha F.Malibu Pineapple Rum  uploaded by Sonja Sky G.

BY MALIBU #9 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

Crystal M.
San Antonio
This is what I reach for when I’m looking for something really sweet. I personally love sweet drinks but when I get this I have many friends who won’t drink it because they say it’s overly sweet. I love drinking this as shots. It goes down smooth and can be a bit dangerous because of that reason. I find myself forgetting how many shots I’ve had when drinking this. Lol. Also great for pina coladas. And very affordable.
Breanna S.
Malibu is one of my favorite go to drinks if I’m drinking. I’m not a huge drinker though. I love to mix it with Raspberry Lemonade. It makes for an amazing wine cooler taste without the headache that comes along with wine coolers. The pineapple isn’t as good as the original in my opinion. You can’t mix it with as much and it’s a little strong in its own but still good!
Tiffani B.
I also use this Malibu pineapple rum in the same way I use the coconut rum. I mix them both with pineapple juice and it is very good! I definitely recommend you to try it! It’s a good drink to sip on all through the night and believe it or not it actually doesn’t make your stomach hurt and it’s not too sweet like you would think!
Fahtema S.
Cleveland , OH
This is my absolute favorite drink. It’s very affordable but still tastes great. I discovered Malibu about three years ago at a friends wedding and it has become my official drink of choice. I keep a bottle in the fridge and order a few whenever I go out. I mix mine with pineapple juice. They definitely have a customer for life!!
Daniella G.
This pineapple flavor is awesome! By far the closest taste of pineapple in alcohol. This product mixes well with clear sodas,such as sprite,7up,etc...
This continues to be a holiday favorite in our home and for Christmas parties! Would recommend this to anyone that loves pineapple flavor and great mixed drink!
Gabriella N.
Washington, DC
In college, I bought this specific product often. I liked how the rum had a fruity and tropical taste. Mixing this product with a ginger ale or diet soda are often best because they go well with a pineapple flavor. I'd recommend this because a standard size bottle costs under $20.
Megan E.
West Frankfort
This will always be my all time favorite. I like drinking it on he rocks best. The packaging is great looking, makes me feel like I'm right in the middle of Malibu itself. The price isn't bad either for a good tastimg rum. Definitely a good value that I will continue to buy.
Michelle M.
Columbia
Malibu rum and pineapple is my go to drink it' actually the only thing I drink and very seldomly. I love the smooth taste of the coconut rum with the pineapple it makes me feel like I'm in a tropical location even in the city I'm able to escape with this drink!
Danielle C.
By far one of my favorite rums to make mixed drinks with. I have bought this many times and will always go back to it because of the Great Taste. Awesome summer drink you can make mixed drinks or frozen cocktails. If you like pineapple you'll probably like this rum
Alexsandra E.
Laredo
Obviously you drink this “on the rocks “ since it is already flavored, & it is super sweet as it is!! Great price however it usually finishes so quick because of how good it taste? I usually have to buy more than one bottle if I’m hanging with friends lol
Emilia R.
TORONTO, ON
Do you prefer to drink this straight or mix it with something else? If you do mix it, what would you recommend?
Carolyn H.
Does this taste good?
Ashley S.
Paradise, NL
Can you buy this in Canada? I've never seen it but it looks good!