Malibu Pineapple Rum  uploaded by Sonja Sky G.

BY MALIBU #2 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

Crystal M.
San Antonio
This is what I reach for when I’m looking for something really sweet. I personally love sweet drinks but when I get this I have many friends who won’t drink it because they say it’s overly sweet. I love drinking this as shots. It goes down smooth and can be a bit dangerous because of that reason. I find myself forgetting how many shots I’ve had when drinking this. Lol. Also great for pina coladas. And very affordable.
Lizzi K.
Uniontown
Absolutely one of my favorite types of alcohol. It mixes with absolutely anything tropical. If you don’t like coconut flavors, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU. But if you want a tropical feel, you may be into this. Personally, i mix it with anything pineapple-y or mango or coconut. But it’s also an amazing drink for just taking shots because it’s not terribly strong and doesn’t burn your throat. 10/10 would recommend if you’re 21+.
Breanna S.
Malibu is one of my favorite go to drinks if I’m drinking. I’m not a huge drinker though. I love to mix it with Raspberry Lemonade. It makes for an amazing wine cooler taste without the headache that comes along with wine coolers. The pineapple isn’t as good as the original in my opinion. You can’t mix it with as much and it’s a little strong in its own but still good!
Amber A.
Louisville, KY
My friends and I LOVE this pineapple rum! It is perfect for mixing with ice and daiquiri mix in a blender for a smooth frozen drink. It’s so smooth you could even drink it straight if you wanted. It also pairs well with juices like V8 splash and orange juice. I definitely recommend this to anyone that is looking for that perfect rum!
Tiffani B.
I also use this Malibu pineapple rum in the same way I use the coconut rum. I mix them both with pineapple juice and it is very good! I definitely recommend you to try it! It’s a good drink to sip on all through the night and believe it or not it actually doesn’t make your stomach hurt and it’s not too sweet like you would think!
Katelyn W.
Elizabethtown
Malibu is one of my favorite rums. A while back they released a whole flavor series that was smoother than a few others I tried. The pineapple and cherry were my favorite. It was everything I expected from a flavored liquor. It wasn't too boozy but the fruit taste wasn't over powering. Definately my go to for mixed drinks.
Rebecca C.
Lake Butler
Love this stuff. Malibu is my go to for anything straight or mixed. The pineapple isn't too overbearing and it tastes great. Would recommend this to anyone. I actually like to mix mine with just water. Goes down very very smooth. When I go into my local liquor store I never leave without something by Malibu.
Tamlyn L.
Fresh n fruity, love the pineapple taste. I dont drink often but when i do its almost always rum. Its nice for a lighter fruity drink as opposed to my normal captn morgan and dr pepper. It is yummy n maybe i can check out the mango one and passion fruit one which ive yet to try. But overall malibu rum is delish
Daniella G.
This pineapple flavor is awesome! By far the closest taste of pineapple in alcohol. This product mixes well with clear sodas,such as sprite,7up,etc...
This continues to be a holiday favorite in our home and for Christmas parties! Would recommend this to anyone that loves pineapple flavor and great mixed drink!
Samantha F.
Farmingville, Ny
This is my absolute go to drink. I like to mix it with diet soda for a nice relaxed evening. It is delicious. I love that it can be mixed with so many different things for different drink flavors. It is inexpensive but a great item. I would absolutely continue to buy this product.
Emilia R.
Toronto , ON
Do you prefer to drink this straight or mix it with something else? If you do mix it, what would you recommend?
Carolyn H.
Does this taste good?
Ashley S.
Paradise, NL
Can you buy this in Canada? I've never seen it but it looks good!