BY MALIBU

Ensures True-To-Rod-Size Success Natural Wellness Treatment. Saves Time & Prevents Redos. Helps Prevent Scalp Irritation. 100% Vegan 12 ~ 0.17 oz Packets 800-622-7332. . see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
  • "I've been in the industry for 10 years, and this is a wonderful product to prep the hair with before a chemical service, as it removes mineral buildup, but I absolutely would NOT recommend for in-home use!" in 1 review
Sandra D.
Tampa, FL
This project is really nice for prepping hair before putting anything else on to it and it leaves a really nice shine or glow onto your hair and it makes your hair look really healthy
Nicole S.
Mount Airy, NC
In my opinion, this is a product for beauty professionals ONLY. I've been in the industry for 10 years, and this is a wonderful product to prep the hair with before a chemical service, as it removes mineral buildup, but I absolutely would NOT recommend for in-home use!
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
I've been doing hair for a long time and this is a must have before doing a perm. It's very affordable!! Perming hair is a big risk, this is takes the edge off ad gives you the reassurance you need!
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I loved using this product! It worked great and smelled good also! I only wish i could find it at a store closer to home!
Savannah S.
martinsburg, WV
I didn't really like it. It fried my hair and I had to cut it past my shoulders. It was down past my bottom before then.
Kim B.
Duncan, OK
It's amazing!! We always use this for perms. The perms come out looking like a million bucks!!! Absolutely love it!!!
Isso é muito bom, mesmo eu não sabendo o que é, deve ser muito bom, ou não estaria aqui sendo anunciado
Jessica K.
Crossville, AL
Is this something you can use at home?
tonya s.
Lavonia, GA
Really thinking about a perm. Is this worth buying? Does it actually work? or should I just go ahead and get it professionally done?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I remember in Jr hi dudes got perms