Kelly N.
I call this my cottage drink as I seem to consume most of this rum while relaxing by the lake. My favorite way to prepare it is to mix it with pineapple juice and coconut water then pour it over crushed ice. Rum was not my usual go to drink but Malibu rum has changed my mind. It is a refreshing drink that tastes like summer. I scoped out the Malibu website in preparation for the summer season and saved many of their drink recipes. If you are a coconut lover and have been known to toss back a piña colada or two than you definitely should try this rum. If you already like it then you should check out the new recipes on their site it will encourage you to buy a bigger bottle.