BY MALIBU RUM #19 in Rum

Nothing beats an original, and MALIBU is not only an original, it is the world’s best-selling Caribbean rum with natural coconut flavor. The taste of MALIBU is sunshine in a bottle - smooth, fresh coconut flavor with a sweet finish - perfect for bringing the sun-kissed island to anytime.

Malibu Original
  • "Do yourself a favor and mix this with cranberry juice with a little bit of pineapple juice over ice, you won't be disappointed. " in 321 reviews
  • "Try orange juice, sparkling wine or champagne and some Malibu with some fruit punch... the perfect summer morning beach drink!" in 127 reviews
  • "this brand of coconut rum is my absolute favorite, mixed with some pineapple juice or any other sort of tropical juice and you're ready to sit on the beach and sip away." in 81 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing I love yo make different kids of drinks with it I love coconut this actually has a great coconut flavor " in 71 reviews
  • "Malibu is always great when you want to make some mixed drinks it works well with so many different things and its a great price " in 64 reviews
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Malibu was one of my favorite rums when I first turned 21 because it is so sweet and has a strong coconut taste. It’s still pretty delicious, but I usually only order Malibu in my bahama mama drinks. Maybe would like if it was slightly less sweet.
Vanessa L.
My favorite drink ever! Malibu bay breeze is my go to drink always. Coconut rum with cranberry juice and pi apple juice! Taste like a delicious tropical punch. Just beautiful, since it taste so much like a tropical fruit punch you have to remember it has rum in it so take it slow :)
Amanda S.
Delran, NJ
This is my go to favorite alcohol of all time, I love the way it tastes straight or mixed with any different type of fruit juice!!! Anytime I go out I order a Malibu bay breeze!! Never gives me a hangover or that nasty after taste! Love it!!
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Liqueur 1.75 L more...
My ABSOLUTE favorite! I always have a bottle of this on hand. When we have get together's, I will usually go on pinterest to find mixed drink ideas. I love that you can use this in many different ways. Great price and available at any liquor store. I recommend this to everyone!
Esther M.
Houston
Review for: 1 Liter more...
Family parties usually consist of plenty of beer so this is my go to for a social drink with some pineapple juice since I don’t like beer. It’s refreshing and subtle taste makes is a really great drink. I would definitely recommend if you don’t like strong drinks.
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You want something sweet and to make sweet mix drinks this is the liquor for you. Its strong but it doesnt taste strong and it sneaks up on you so becareful and drink wisely if you are a light weight over all its great
Tina F.
san diego
Review for: Liqueur 1.75 L more...
A great cocktail base for the summer! I’ve made so many cocktails with Malibu and they all turned out incredible. It is on the sweet side so if you’re not into the alcohol taste but still want to get the party stared, then this one is for you! I love this!
Shelby E.
Review for: 1 Liter, Liqueur 1.75 L, Other more...
My favorite!! Drink this whenever I can get it at my liquor store. I would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a more tropical rum. I believe it is only $15. I would defiantly buy this product again!
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
Malibu Rum is one of my least favorite rums because it is super duper sweet as if it's like a snowball syrup. I do not like my alcohol to taste as if I'm drinking candy. Malibu Rum does not give me the fact that I wanted to give me it's more as if I'm just drinking a juice. I never really recommend Malibu Rum do to everything I don't like about about it. I would rather go for something stronger such as a Bacardi
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
 Malibu Original is seriously the best rum ever! I take it as a shot or mix in with juices, either way it's delicious! My favorite is to mix it with cranberry and pineapple juice because it mixes well with the Caribbean coconut flavors. Affordable and smooth adult treat.
Ashlee W.
What is your favorite mixed drink with this?
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Does this have a strong coconut flavor?
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite drink to make with Malibu?
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
How do you normally drink your Malibu?
Alicia K.
Does this have a strong coconut taste to it?