BY MALIBU RUM #1 in Rum

Nothing beats an original, and MALIBU is not only an original, it is the world’s best-selling Caribbean rum with natural coconut flavor. The taste of MALIBU is sunshine in a bottle - smooth, fresh coconut flavor with a sweet finish - perfect for bringing the sun-kissed island to anytime.

Malibu Original
  • "Do yourself a favor and mix this with cranberry juice with a little bit of pineapple juice over ice, you won't be disappointed. " in 321 reviews
  • "Try orange juice, sparkling wine or champagne and some Malibu with some fruit punch... the perfect summer morning beach drink!" in 127 reviews
  • "this brand of coconut rum is my absolute favorite, mixed with some pineapple juice or any other sort of tropical juice and you're ready to sit on the beach and sip away." in 81 reviews
  • "This stuff is amazing I love yo make different kids of drinks with it I love coconut this actually has a great coconut flavor " in 71 reviews
  • "Malibu is always great when you want to make some mixed drinks it works well with so many different things and its a great price " in 64 reviews
Jamika Q.
E Palestine, OH
Review for: 1 Liter more...
I’m not much of a drinker but I do like to make Pina Colada’s and I use the Malibu for my rum. I feel that this taste better to me than other rums. To me it is very smooth and doesn’t burn my throat like other rums. I also find with the Malibu it doesn’t give me heartburn. The taste is really good and not overpowering. The price is not to expensive I don’t believe I paid more than $7 or $8 for this. I would definitely recommend Malibu Rum to others.
magen G.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Review for: Liqueur 1.75 L more...
Perfect for mix drinks. Has tons of different flavors. The original is perfect for pina coladas. Had the perfect amount of coconut flavoring and doesn’t taste like you are drinking alcohol till of course you get the full effect. If taking shots don’t do on an empty stomach as it tends to make you feel sick to your stomach before feeling drunk.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
What young, fruity tooty, sugary drink drinking young woman doesn’t love Malibu?! Lol. Not saying that as an insult because this was a favorite and go to rum back when I️ first started drinking (under age that is). I️ love a good rum, especially a good flavored rum, but Malibu tends to be suuuuuper sweet sometimes. Now that I’m a little older and my palette has matured I️ tend to just drink this over ice or mix it with some non flavored coconut water, usually Vita Coco. The coconut water tames the sweetness of the Malibu and is a great low cal/low sugar alternative to juice or soda.
Vlada L.
Los Angeles, CA
Malibu was one of my favorite rums when I first turned 21 because it is so sweet and has a strong coconut taste. It’s still pretty delicious, but I usually only order Malibu in my bahama mama drinks. Maybe would like if it was slightly less sweet.
Amanda S.
Delran, NJ
This is my go to favorite alcohol of all time, I love the way it tastes straight or mixed with any different type of fruit juice!!! Anytime I go out I order a Malibu bay breeze!! Never gives me a hangover or that nasty after taste! Love it!!
Shelby M.
Tyler, TX
Review for: Liqueur 1.75 L more...
My ABSOLUTE favorite! I always have a bottle of this on hand. When we have get together's, I will usually go on pinterest to find mixed drink ideas. I love that you can use this in many different ways. Great price and available at any liquor store. I recommend this to everyone!
Carissa P.
Dushore , PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Malibu rum is always a great go to if you aren’t sure what to have. It can be mixed with several different juices and always tastes great. Every bar will probably have it. My only downfall is sometimes I end up with serious heartburn.
Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
The flavor of this Malibu is so delicious I like all the Malibu so they're all good they mix really well with tropical drinks and pina coladas and things of that nature and is not too of a strong alcohol taste so that's good as well
Tiffany C.
Mather, PA
I love this coconut rum. Especially when the weather's cold, so it can transport me back to summer (haha.) The holidays wouldn't be the same without it. A lot of drink combinations can be made with this. I prefer to simply mix with Orange Juice, on ice of course. But it's also good with Grenadine, or some pineapple and grapefruit juice. Whatever way i decide to mix it, i always end up with a good drink! #influenstereats #contest
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Oh Malibu how I love you. Malibu and pineapple juice is one of my all time favorites. Though this stuff is good all by itself. It’s so smooth and delicious. It goes down really easy. It doesn’t even have an alcohol taste to it.
Ashlee W.
What is your favorite mixed drink with this?
Autumn B.
Omaha, NE
Does this have a strong coconut flavor?
Raysha L.
North Bergen, NJ
What is your favorite drink to make with Malibu?
Ashley S.
Rosendale, WI
How do you normally drink your Malibu?
Alicia K.
Does this have a strong coconut taste to it?