BY MALIBU C

Restores Strength, Shine & Volume Natural Wellness Treatment. Instantly Repairs & Detangles. Replenishes Vital Moisture. 100% Vegan 12 ~ 0.7 fl oz Packets 800-622-7332. .

• "I recommend using immediately after bleaching. " in 1 review
  • "I work at a salon, and have access to a number of conditioning treatments - this by far is my absolute FAVORITE!" in 1 review
Samantha K.
Ah mazing! After I use this on my clients, their hair feels literally stronger. I can tell the elasticity is improved just by blowing out their hair with a brush. Every hair stylist needs these packets
Jessica G.
Buena, NJ
I work at a salon, and have access to a number of conditioning treatments - this by far is my absolute FAVORITE! Most protein-based conditioning treatments contain animal protein (which is fine, except that you risk putting too much protein in your hair. Putting too much protein in your hair can be just as bad as the damaged hair you began with.) This treatment targets only your hair's weak spots to strengthen hair from within, with antioxidants B5 & E. Try this treatment once and you will be hooked!
Shania M.
Oceana, WV
Really enjoy this! Just had a client the other day that had been in a lot of chlorine which took out her toner in her hair completely. Put this bad boy in and took care of it. It's vegan too which is always great ☺☺
Mayra M.
Miami, FLORIDA
It is a really good product cause it is gluten-free plant proteins and enriched with Pro Vitamin B5 for mega-moisturizing. I recommed it after bleaching indeed!! Nice packaging.
Tessa V.
Saved my hair. I went on vacation and was constantly in the pool. My hair ( blond) turned green!!! I was so happy I stumbled on this product. The green was immediately gone. Very happy about this
julie b.
Panama City, FL
I used this after bleaching and coloring my hair consistently. Obviously it doesn't completely repair it after one use, but it adds a lot of the vitamins that were lost after bleaching, and it makes your hair stronger and softer. I recommend using immediately after bleaching.
Brandi R.
I have used this brand for years! I do like it. It works great to get the rust out, I also love their swimmers shampoo and conditioner. Worked great with blonde hair and chlorine!
Brittany C.
Norfolk, VA
Love Malibu products. They have helped me so much on so many clients . Can't wait to see what else this company does
krista v.
Great product and easy to use. good price and simple to identify in the store. I like the packaging and the quality

back