BY MALIBU RUM #13 in Rum

Brings the fun of the Caribbean to you, with its flagship Coconut and exciting flavor offerings: Pineapple, Passion Fruit, Mango and the newly introduced Malibu Tropical Banana. Malibu’s fresh new look and great taste, make it the perfect accompaniment to every party occasion. see more...

Jessica B.
Pittsburgh, PA
My first ever purchased bottle of liquor when I turned 21! This stuff makes such an amazing mixer for pretty much any occasion. I used to make a mixed drink with my mom that we both still love to this day, I'll share the recipe!
1 1.5oz shot of Malibu Mango Rum
5-7 oz. of Mountain Dew (adjust according to personal desired strength)
3-5 frozen "ice cubes" of Jumex Mango Nectar (this is the secret to why this tastes so good!)
Tip: Sub in Diet Mountain Dew if you're trying to watch your calories, or go for sparkling water if you don't like an overtly sweet mixed drink, the Jumex and Malibu will add fruity flavor without that super sweetness of the Dew.
Jennifer K.

1.5 ounces pineapple juice

ice

pineapple slices for garnish

DIRECTIONS –

1. Fill up the awesome new Simply Charmed Shatterproof Stemless Wine Glasses (that are perfect for sipping your Rum Punch outdoors or poolside where you wouldn’t want to use glass) with ice.

2. Next, add in the two rums.

3. Then, add in the three juices. Garnish with a pineapple slice
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So I’ve always been a big fan of Malibu rums. They make so many good flavors so I was bound to try the mango. So it’s super sweet, sweeter than the pineapple Malibu even! Goes really good with something that will balance out the sweetness, like la croix, coconut water or seltzer water. Strong mango flavor but still really good.
Abigail G.
My favorite rum! Always has been ways will be. It has such a smooth finish and I love mixing it with any kind of juice. It’s pretty affordable and has a great taste for the price. Mango is my favorite flavor but I definitely recommend trying them all to choose your favorite
Shelby B.
I only have good things to say about Malibu y'all. Listen, mango everything is my jam, and I used to stay drinking Malibu Coconut Rum or Malibu Mango Rum or Malibu Rum Caribbean Pineapple 1.75L Bottle. I would never get a hangover, it always tasted exactly how it is supposed to taste, and you end up getting drunk because you don't realize how much alcohol you're drinking because it tastes so good. Everyone needs to go out and get y'all some because it is so versatile when it comes to mixing drinks.
Ericka H.
Tuscaloosa , AL
It's a really sweet drink, like all Malibu, and isn't bad for a mixer. I just wish it was more mango flavored because as it stands it's hard to taste the mango in it. Malibu Mango Rum
Jacinda R.
Malibu Mango Rum has an interestingly refreshing flavor compared to the other Malibu products I have tried. I am not the biggest mango fan but this definitely worked for me. Great for mixing in a punch for gatherings with friends. Definitely recommend!
Willoughby, OH
This has a wonderfully sweet taste to it that makes it great to mix with so many diffrent things, desserts, martinis, mixed drink and shots. I do like a higher alcohol content though.
Tinsley M.
Again, this liquor taste like you’re away on a tropical island. Malibu offers great liquors for such a great price and they all taste so good! Compared to other rums, Malibu has perfected a rum that’s easy to drink with loads of sweet flavor.
Jennifer W.
This is very tasty. I'm a huge fan of the brand and have tried a lot of their flavors big fan of using these when I'm making mixed drinks but this is also amazing on its own. As I said it has a very good flavor to it and it's very smooth
Diana A.
I haven't tried this flavor yet, what is it good to mix with?
Willoughby, OH
What do you like to mix this with?
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
Never tried this...is it any good?
Yesenia P.
Does anyone know if this taste good ? Im a real fan for mango! Lol. Wondering what mixes well with it
Willoughby, OH
Whats your favorite flavor?