Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz

by Malibu Tan

Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer is bliss in a bottle—exotic, sensuous, sublime. Release yourself into a little bit of paradise with fantastically moisturized skin. Hemp Seed (THC-free) & Coconut Oils are two of nature’s finest forms of skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz!
Lodi, CA
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I went to Walmart looking for a new moisturizer and I’ve heard tons of good things about Hemp lotion. I ran across this brand and scent and when I smelled it I knew I had to have it. Reminds me a tad bit of sunscreen which is one of my favorite scents. It’s quick drying so my skin isn’t greasy for long. Cannot recommend enough. Try it. [product:malibu-malilbu-tan-hemp-&-coconut-body-moisturizer,-18-fl-oz]
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite general use moisturizers. I use it mostly on my hands after washing. It has a nice subtle scent to it and leaves your skin soft and not greasy. Would make a great moisturizer to keep in your purse or in the car, as it absorbs into skin quickly.
Idaho Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve never purchased any hemp lotions before, but boy oh boy am I glad I did! Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz has me smelling like fresh coconut and feeling soft as the inside of a coconut, plus moisturized like the coconut milk inside...I’m living this! Also, extra plus, it didn’t irritate my skin after freshly shaving my legs!
Kew gardens, NY
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Will C.
Purchased at: Target
Must have for the summer. It absorbs within a few minutes and doesn't leave a sticky tacky feeling after words. The scent is there but light enough that I can wear fragrances on top and not clash.
Okeechobee , FL
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Lizbeth S.
Has a pretty good coconut smell. I use this mostly every night after a shower. Leaves your skin soft. A con will be that when applying it feels like water instead of lotion. I would buy every once in a while not a lot though.
N Tonawanda, NY
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Billie Jo K.
About a month ago I was at my local Walmart and I'm always looking for new lotions, well I happened to find this one which is not pricey at all I opened it up to smell it and decided to buy it, I love the smell of coconut. Getting home and using it I didnt realize my skin would feel as good as it does, I use it everyday and I don't think I'll ever buy a different kind of lotion. I highly recommend anyone and everyone to buy this
I use this everyday & I love it!! Dries quick, makes skin soft, affordable, and the smell is SUBLIME! All natural so great for sensitive skin as well. Would definitely recommend
Alfred, NY
Not my favorite but it gets the job done and has natural ingredients so it doesn't upset my extremely sensitive skin! I can even use it on my legs right after shaving without having an outbreak !
Monticello, KY
Hemp moisturizer has always been a favorite of mine but the added coconut gives it that extra moisture and pleasant smell. My skin was super soft after a few good uses. Recommend to anyone..
Talihina, OK
I love the smell of this moisturizer! The hemp and coconut is just perfect for summer! It leaves my skin very smooth and feeling hydrated. I will definitely be buying more

Looking for your answer?