Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersMalibu Tan
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz

Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz

by Malibu Tan

Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer is bliss in a bottle—exotic, sensuous, sublime. Release yourself into a little bit of paradise with fantastically moisturized skin. Hemp Seed (THC-free) & Coconut Oils are two of nature’s finest forms of skin...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz!
victoria N.
Jonesville
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by victoria N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this lotion. Thank you walmart. It smells amazing ot rubs in great all for a good price. I dont think they could improve this any. And who dont love the smell of coconut i will always keep this around!!
Ashley P.
Lodi , CA
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Ashley P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I went to Walmart looking for a new moisturizer and I’ve heard tons of good things about Hemp lotion. I ran across this brand and scent and when I smelled it I knew I had to have it. Reminds me a tad bit of sunscreen which is one of my favorite scents. It’s quick drying so my skin isn’t greasy for long. Cannot recommend enough. Try it. [product:malibu-malilbu-tan-hemp-&-coconut-body-moisturizer,-18-fl-oz]
Nicole N.
Harrisonburg, VA
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Nicole N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this for back rubs when my husband gives them to me it was a very good price . But what I love most about this is it actually really helps relax my back! We have been using this for almost a month now n we barely put a dent in it!!
Hillary C.
Kissimmee, FL
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Hillary C.
Very hydrating! Has a soft coconut tropical smell and has kept my skin soft all day without having to reapply
Will C.
Kew Gardens, NY
Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Will C.
Purchased at: Target
Must have for the summer. It absorbs within a few minutes and doesn't leave a sticky tacky feeling after words. The scent is there but light enough that I can wear fragrances on top and not clash.
LaShara D.
This body moisture is so great it makes my skin feel so good when I get out of the shower and it smells so good . I love it.
Christina K.
Absolutely love this product. Smells amazing. Leaves the skin feeling silky smooth. Price is cheap also.
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
Hemp moisturizer has always been a favorite of mine but the added coconut gives it that extra moisture and pleasant smell. My skin was super soft after a few good uses. Recommend to anyone..
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
My favorite body moistirizer! It smells delicious, and i love how is not too greasy on the skin! It just simply does the job!😌
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
I love this lotion. It is so moisturizing. Smells good. I used it at school after I got out of the pool.

Looking for your answer?