Malibu Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer, 18 fl oz uploaded by Lizbeth S.

BY MALIBU TAN

Malilbu Tan Hemp & Coconut Body Moisturizer is bliss in a bottle—exotic, sensuous, sublime. Release yourself into a little bit of paradise with fantastically moisturized skin. Hemp Seed (THC-free) & Coconut Oils are two of nature’s finest forms of skin...

Lizbeth S.
Okeechobee , FL
Has a pretty good coconut smell. I use this mostly every night after a shower. Leaves your skin soft. A con will be that when applying it feels like water instead of lotion. I would buy every once in a while not a lot though.
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Not my favorite but it gets the job done and has natural ingredients so it doesn't upset my extremely sensitive skin! I can even use it on my legs right after shaving without having an outbreak !
Letha Y.
Monticello, KY
Hemp moisturizer has always been a favorite of mine but the added coconut gives it that extra moisture and pleasant smell. My skin was super soft after a few good uses. Recommend to anyone..
Lauren P.
Talihina, OK
I love the smell of this moisturizer! The hemp and coconut is just perfect for summer! It leaves my skin very smooth and feeling hydrated. I will definitely be buying more
Vanessa A.
El Paso, TX
My favorite body moistirizer! It smells delicious, and i love how is not too greasy on the skin! It just simply does the job!😌
LaShara D.
This body moisture is so great it makes my skin feel so good when I get out of the shower and it smells so good . I love it.
Brandi B.
Logan, UT
I love this lotion it actually makes for a pretty good facial moisturizer for people who have sensitive skin. I love this!!
Christina K.
Absolutely love this product. Smells amazing. Leaves the skin feeling silky smooth. Price is cheap also.
Alexis M.
Lockport, NY
I love this lotion. It is so moisturizing. Smells good. I used it at school after I got out of the pool.