BY MALIBU #80 in Haircare Sets

100% Vegan. Malibu Making Water Wellness Kit Contents: 1 - Well Water Action® Sulfate-Free Shampoo - 9 oz /266 ml Gently & naturally cleanse away hard water minerals without the use of undesired chemicals in the wellness formula that may be used daily at any age on any hair type.  A unique blend of organic aloe, fruit extracts & plant proteins restores radiant shine & vibrant color.  Also beneficial for hair shampooed with softened water.  Free of sulfates, parabens & gluten.  No sodium chloride added. see more...

• I have my hair dry and I don't find many products that he...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results with using this and what all ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and what was your results? We have ...1 Answers
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
I have horrible hard water problems and this product does what it says it will do: for the first time in months my hair is manageable and healthy without any hard water residue. I recommend getting the shampoo and quick-in product without the conditioner because those seem to be the real miracle products in this pack.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
If you have hard water, this is a life saver. This saved my hair, so I swear by it. My hair was the consistency of straw by the time I discovered this. I was getting ready to cut it all off. One treatment will make a huge difference! Once you feel like you you have gotten rid of all the junk in your hair buy a water filter for your shower. I would also recommend using a hard water treatment packet once a week for maintenance.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
This set is horrible. I thought with all the great reviews I'd have some luck with cleaner and softer hair but it's quite the opposite. Dollar store shampoos do a better job than this vegan garbage. My hair feels like straw afterwards. Our water is hard with a lot of iron in it but that can't be 100% to blame since other shampoos and conditioners don't leave my hair feeling rough. Sorry Malibu. First bad review I've ever written.
Emily K.
These products are great for anyone who has hard water at their house. This shampoo and conditioner saved my hair! I have blonde hair and my water kept turning it brassy until I started using these products. I don't get that brassy color or dryness in the hair anymore. The products also smell really nice and are not heavy at all. Definitely recommend this!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I purchased this product in hopes of helping to improve my damaged hair. I have hard well water that has destroyed my hair and this system received great reviews. The shampoo is okay, but drying. The conditioner isn’t moisturizing enough for a product targeted for damaged hair. The packets were the best part, but they really strip the hair and you will want to follow up with a deep conditioner.
Hiliary C.
Webster , Ma
This set was a godsend when we had well water. I couldn't use anything without having awful snarls and couldn't brush my hair because of the hard water. This stuff smells so good, softened my hair and restored the color. I couldn't use anything else but this set
SHANNON G.
When my hair had been bleached, I bought this product from my local beauty supply store. It smells amazing and made my hair so soft and shiny. I just wish that it helped the brassy tones a little bit more. There are other products that do better with that. Malibu Making Water Well Set
Gloria Sanchez S.
Caldwell, ID
I love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love this i love ethos
Tristan L.
Cold Spring, MN
This product is great if you are a swimmer or you are in chlorine a lot, it really helps keep that green tint from staying out of your hair and keeping all the build up out of your hair. I would defiantly recommend.
Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
I looove thiiiiiss !!!! 💕💕💕💕💕💕✨✨✨✨✨ it is amazing when trying to get beach waves that are not to curled but are in between like a messy look would go well with a messy bun or to give texture to wavy /curled hair
Yahaira G.
What is this used for ???
Gamaliel T.
Como se utiliza este producto?
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Does it work and last....
Lyriam M.
New Orleans, LA
Does it comes the shampoo and the air conditioner?
Kelly F.
Anyone know how this affects fantasy colors? I have purple hair so sulfate free is great. But still curious if anyone else has used it and had good results. All other clarifiers strip my color out.