Malibu C

2 star

1 star

4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I was recommended the Malibu C series as a K18 product troubleshooter and I am so glad that I discovered this line for myself and learned so much about the minerals that accumulate in hair. From now on crystals will definable become my go that remedy! Must haves! I thought that my hair would never be silky without karatin again ... the only reason that i am giving 4 starts is that i did not have discoloration which were part of the deal, but i have ordered few other blends of crystals that target discoloration specifically! Generally so 😀 happy I was also so pleased with shampoo abd conditioning, my know how is keeping conditioner for slightly londer time-i try to apply conditioner and keep it 15-30 min, i can definitely feel the difference [product:malibu-hard-water-wellness-remedy-12-ct] [product:malibu-making-water-well-set]
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
LOVE this shampoo & conditioning set. This is a great option for those of you who are like me and like to have a complete hair care system, i.e. more than 1 shampoo & conditioner set. In a perfect hair world, I have my daily moisturizing color-preserving shampoo & conditioner, a deep conditioner I use 1 to 2x a week, a daily leave-in treatment of some kind, and then some form of a detoxing/clarifying shampoo & conditioner. You will get more out of your other hair care products if you don't use the same formula ALL the time. Just like it's best to deep condition at least once a week, you should also be detoxing your hair and scalp 1 to 2x a week as well. This is great for those with hard water, soft water, or those who use lots of styling products that cause buildup...so yeah, pretty much anyone and everyone will reap benefits from using this system. I have purchased this set in a salon twice and it totally changed how I understand hair care. My hair feels SO CLEAN and soft after using this combo, and unlike some other clarifying shampoos & conditioners I've tried, it doesn't dry out my hair or scalp. I recommend this to anyone; men, women, and children of any and all hair types. It's a tad on the expensive side, as most all salon products are, but since you only use it once or twice a week it consequentially lasts a long time. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Will repurchase.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love the smell of this shampoo and the brand but sadly it doesnt clean as good as other clarifying shampoos. It is expensive and disappointing that it doesnt cleanse well. I do like the fragrance. I am very sensitive to fragrances and smells so it is hard to find a good anything in beauty products.