BY MALIBU

100% Vegan. Malibu Making Water Wellness Kit Contents: 1 - Well Water Action® Sulfate-Free Shampoo - 9 oz /266 ml Gently & naturally cleanse away hard water minerals without the use of undesired chemicals in the wellness formula that may be used daily at any age on any hair type.  A unique blend of organic aloe, fruit extracts & plant proteins restores radiant shine & vibrant color.  Also beneficial for hair shampooed with softened water.  Free of sulfates, parabens & gluten.  No sodium chloride added. see more...

• I have my hair dry and I don't find many products that help me to...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had good results with using this and what all do they ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this and what was your results? We have VERY har...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have horrible hard water problems and this product does what it says it will do: for the first time in months my hair is manageable and healthy without any hard water residue. I recommend getting the shampoo and quick-in product without the conditioner because those seem to be the real miracle products in this pack.
Tristan L.
Tristan L.
Cold Spring, MN
This product is great if you are a swimmer or you are in chlorine a lot, it really helps keep that green tint from staying out of your hair and keeping all the build up out of your hair. I would defiantly recommend.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A god send, I thought I just had dandruff I kept buying everything I could think to fix it, after two washed with this my scalp had nearly cleared up completely!
Yareimi G.
Yareimi G.
This product is amazing :) works really well, highly recommend it, works for making your hair really soft !
member-2f62b03c9
member-2f62b03c9
Dallas, ga
I love this product! It makes my hair so soft. I would recommend this product 100% to anyone.
Marlena P.
Marlena P.
New Bern, NC
Amazing product. I'm love the way it makes it feel and what it does for me.
Scarlett T.
Scarlett T.
Annville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have hard water, this is a life saver. This saved my hair, so I swear by it. My hair was the consistency of straw by the time I discovered this. I was getting ready to cut it all off. One treatment will make a huge difference! Once you feel like you you have gotten rid of all the junk in your hair buy a water filter for your shower. I would also recommend using a hard water treatment packet once a week for maintenance.
Emily K.
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These products are great for anyone who has hard water at their house. This shampoo and conditioner saved my hair! I have blonde hair and my water kept turning it brassy until I started using these products. I don't get that brassy color or dryness in the hair anymore. The products also smell really nice and are not heavy at all. Definitely recommend this!
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Annapolis, MD
This set is horrible. I thought with all the great reviews I'd have some luck with cleaner and softer hair but it's quite the opposite. Dollar store shampoos do a better job than this vegan garbage. My hair feels like straw afterwards. Our water is hard with a lot of iron in it but that can't be 100% to blame since other shampoos and conditioners don't leave my hair feeling rough. Sorry Malibu. First bad review I've ever written.
SHANNON G.
SHANNON G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When my hair had been bleached, I bought this product from my local beauty supply store. It smells amazing and made my hair so soft and shiny. I just wish that it helped the brassy tones a little bit more. There are other products that do better with that. Malibu Making Water Well Set
Yahaira G.
Yahaira G.
What is this used for ???
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Natchitoches, LA
Does it work and last....
Gamaliel T.
Gamaliel T.
Como se utiliza este producto?
Lyriam M.
Lyriam M.
New Orleans, LA
Does it comes the shampoo and the air conditioner?
H Mandy C.
H Mandy C.
Has anyone found this product to be heavy