BY MALIBU RUM

Malibu Island Spiced combines Malibu’s signature blend of Caribbean rum and coconut liqueur with light spices, smoked vanilla, cinnamon and a touch of natural sweetness with Truvia®, zero-calorie sweetener. The result is a lower calorie, full-flavored spiced rum alternative.

Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
This price is attractive. The flavor is okay if you're a fan of coconut. I am not so it works best with mixers for me
Keeana A.
Winnipeg, MB
I really didn't like this one. I 100% bought it the first time because it came with this cute tiki cup & I thought it was gonna be really good... But I really hated it . It doesn't really go good with anything in my opinion.
Emely K.
Mill road, Lincoln
I love Malibu, it's so easy to drink and can be mixed with a million things! Mix it with pineapple juice and somehow it tastes like a tropical bubblegum. Mix with cola for a fruity and fun twist. I love love love coconut rum especially Malibu and no cheap version compares I cannot recommend it enough :)
Sabrina B.
Toronto, ON
Not a rum to sip on its own, however it does work well in cocktails... Malibu and pineapple juice is a popular combination. Available at most places alcohol is sold. Would recommend for someone looking for an inexpensive rum for cocktails