Malibu® Island Spiced Caribbean Rum 750mL Bottle

Malibu is an original Caribbean coconut rum, that was born and lives in a place where the spirit of summer shines all year round.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Malibu® Island Spiced Caribbean Rum 750mL Bottle!
Leduc
I did not enjoy this island spices Caribbean rum. It had a strange after taste. This rum did not seem to mix well with any mixers. If I wanted a spiced rum I would be more inclined to go with a captain Morgan’s
St, AB
If you are looking for an #affordable and easy rum to drink this is a great go to. More on the sugary side but does not have any harsh alcohol tastes and still has a #tropical kick without being overwhelming
Itirapuã
É um rum ótimo tanto pra se tomar puro quanto pra fazer drinks, o sabor de coco é uma boa pedida para usar a imaginacao, apesar gosto de rim mais bebo com moderação por causa do teor alcoólico.
centro de valencia (valencia)
creams for acne make-up removal wax waxing hair care skin nails make-up creams for cellulite stretch marks and other products
maskinongé, QC
excellent product for summer drinks beside the pool or in the garden whit friends and family :) love it
I purchase this rum when I want to make a punch or fun party drink for get together a with friends!

Looking for your answer?